876wheelhorse

help locating a possibly broken spring

876wheelhorse

Ok havent givin up on the c141 yet. all is good moves forward reverse all hydro but the lift wont work it quit when it quit snowing luckily. I was told maybe broken spring. Ok sitting on tractor where left leg is there are 2 lines there but i was told those are for forward reverse. where do i look for the other spring. pics be awesome... it is full of fluid the frame is busted and needs welded again.

546cowboy

Spring?????????????? Does a C-141 have a hydro lift? Is that what you mean? A hydro lift has a control valve on the left side of the tractor and four hoses going to it. If the plow won't lift and you don't see fluid all over under the tractor, you have a bad cylinder or control valve. Since I have never owned a C-141 I'm only guessing. :confusion-scratchheadblue::confusion-seeingstars::dunno:

876wheelhorse

yes it has a hydro lift on it where can i get these 2 parts hopefully on cheap side

Kelly

just pull the hyd. lift off and put a manual lift arm on it, about a 20 min. job, and your problem you have been talking about all spring will be gone. 

876wheelhorse

Geez where would I get all those parts

I don't think I could get to the hy lines and all that in 20 minutes

Edited by 876wheelhorse

bmsgaffer

Take pictures of your system.

I think -since you mention a broken frame- your rockshaft is broken. There is an arm under the tractor that the accessories attach to, that goes to the lift cylinder (by your left leg when sitting on the tractor). You probably sheered it and that's why fluid is not leaking everywhere and it stopped lifting.

When you find out what is actually broken, you can post an ad in the wanted section for that specific part. If you never find out what is actually broken, you might as well just buy a new tractor.

Please take the time to write well thought out posts. If you read them aloud to yourself, you will better be able to tell if we can understand them or not. Its hard to diagnose a tractor problem with very limited description via text on a forum.

• Like 1