prondzy

Cyclops headlight

prondzy

I was just curious how many people have or have seen in person the "Cyclops" headlight? What is the average price for it in the WH market?

whfan74

Not sure about price....but I do have one on my Lawn Ranger.

post-919-0-04090900-1399427823_thumb.jpg

formariz

Our first wheel horse came with one.

post-484-0-55907500-1399429594.jpg

• Like 1

stevebo

No pics right now but I have one on my 753. I am pretty sure it is non wheelhorse light but never the less it is on it. I will post pic later. Mine is mounted on front grill.

Uncle Buck

I think if I bought a tractor with one headlight mounted to it that way the first thing I would do as soon as I got it home would be to remove the unibulb ASAP!

For me, it would not even matter if WH offered that as an accessory that is just wrong, wrong, wrong!

speedyleedy

I pick one up @ a show in the the box it came in from the factory with a tail light kit & all the wiring still in the bubble plastic with wheel horse stamp on the box . I left in the box thinking it might be worth more if i didnt take it out & mount it .  :eusa-think:

• Like 1

546cowboy

Just what were they thinking??????????????????????????///

• Like 1

Hammerhead

Yeh I don't like them very much either but they would certainly brighten up the yard if you were mowing at night like we all do on occasion. I have removed one or 2 of them in the past. They are just wrong like Uncle Buck said! I saw Speedyleedy's NOS one in the box, now that is a cool find but I agree with Tim, just leave it in the box! 

neil

post-2119-0-22015500-1399649056_thumb.jp

Although not quite a cyclops light ,I have a rear Plough lamp attached and is very useful as my tractor doesn't have any other form of lights. The plough light tilts and swivels to any position and is operated by a switch on the lamp itself.