jachady

50th Anniversary 520?

jachady

So if you havent checked the classifieds, I have a friend who's dad recently passed away. His dads brother was a Wheel Horse dealer and he had a mobile home park as well as a house and barn with lots of grass. So to him one 520 wasn't enough. He actually has 3 of them. 2 he is selling, but the third he tells me is a 50th anniversary tractor. It has gold badging and gold logos on the hubcaps. This is the serial number tag and the tractor in question. ynura4y3.jpgehyzu3u2.jpg

He's not selling this one as it was his dads pride and joy. Just thought you guys would like a look.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Kelly

I had one of them, with 200 some hours on it, sold it to another member here. that one needs a bath

Forest Road

I had one with 110 hours. Traded to a friend. It might have 115 hours by now.

Martin

So if you havent checked the classifieds, I have a friend who's dad recently passed away. His dads brother was a Wheel Horse dealer and he had a mobile home park as well as a house and barn with lots of grass. So to him one 520 wasn't enough. He actually has 3 of them. 2 he is selling, but the third he tells me is a 50th anniversary tractor. It has gold badging and gold logos on the hubcaps. This is the serial number tag and the tractor in question. ynura4y3.jpgehyzu3u2.jpg

He's not selling this one as it was his dads pride and joy. Just thought you guys would like a look.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

they are nice ones to have, the anniversary year. 

if it was his Dads pride and joy, wonder what dad thinks of how it looks right now?........

• Like 1

cheesegrader

I like the gold logo.
It is my pride and joy, too.

post-4467-0-37183700-1399336810_thumb.jp

slammer302

Their was one for sale in Marshfield MO for 1700$ looked nice to it was just a little out of my league

Cutlas3391

This one I have only has 200 hours I call it the Sunday driver mower. post-8224-139937023318_thumb.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

tlb41

Im looking for a low hour 520. Do any of you guys know of anybody that would want to part with theirs? By the way your Sunday driver mower looks awesome!

Cutlas3391

Im looking for a low hour 520. Do any of you guys know of anybody that would want to part with theirs? By the way your Sunday driver mower looks awesome!

Name a price on my sunday mower i might consider selling it I'm looking to raise money for my Amish barn That's going to be built.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

tlb41

Could you tell me about your 520 and a price? If you want I can give you my email address.