gsummers

Hello, new here

gsummers

Hello all, I am new here and today I bought my 1st Wheel Horse, a 1990 312 Hydro in fair condition, 42 " deck and snow plow, new rear tires, a friend of wanted to sell and I think I got a good deal, $500.00. He owned it since 1991 and has always had it serviced at the dealership, starts great and runs strong, a little over a 1000hrs on it, with a lot of TLC this summer, I will have it looking almost like new, I hope. I will post some pics as soon as I can figure out how to resize them.

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:WRS:

dennist

Welcome to RS

KC9KAS

:WRS:  and looking forward to the photos.

can whlvr

welcome,i have a 90 312-h,its my most used tractor,i got it for 50 bucks,rebuilt the engine and its a great machine

KATO

:text-welcomewave: to :rs:

chazm

papaglide

You did very well buying that tractor! Great deal! Welcome to the Square!

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

wellcome aboard. dont forget the pics.

Glenn

Tankman

Welcome to the forums and good deal pickin' up your 1st Horse!

A deal you'll remember forever 'specially as WHA (Wheel Horse Addiction) takes over your free time. The Horses will own you. You will find yourself looking for a companion friends for the Stallion you just picked up.

At least the Horses'll earn their keep!   :laughing-rofl:  

Bob P.

Greetings gsummers,    :orcs-cheers:

I'm new here too, only a month and a few days since I got my 312-8, paid the same price for it, love it.

Great place here, tons of good info and what not, but watch out that WHA (Wheel Horse Addiction) is strong stuff.

I just got my 2nd tractor, an old rusted 1974 B-80.     :dance:

• Like 1

jdleach

Welcome to the forum. I too, am also new. After wanting one for thirty years, I bought a 312-8 about 6 weeks ago. Just mowed the grass with it yesterday, and absolutely love it.

I think you got a very good deal also. I paid $400 for mine, ans all it had was the 42" mower deck.

Road-Track

:WRS:  Your WH will be glad you came. :party:

953 nut

:WRS:   To resize your photo what I have done is open it in paintbrush, on the tool bar you will find "inage" then select "Stretch/Skew" then go to 50% by 50% and hit OK. Now save the resized photo and POST IT, :wwp: 

I too have a 312-8, the previous owner left it behind when he moved out. A new plug, carb cleanout and fresh gas and it ran like a charm. My wife claimed the reason we baught the house was because it came with a :wh: .  :ROTF:   :text-lol:   She may be right!

:text-welcomeconfetti: 

rexman72

welcome to the group

HorseFixer

gsummers

Thank you all for such a warm welcome to the group, I just figured out how to turn down my camera, pics coming soon. Today I pulled off the front wheels to get new tires mounted, soon as I get them back on I will take pics.

jackhammer

Welcome to all the 312 owners  ,,, good for all you men

this tractor will probably be your favorite forever