Anglo Traction

Horses out in the Spring Sunshine

Anglo Traction

Emptied the Workshop out for a clean and reshuffle, so drove the Horses around onto the Lawn for a Sunbathe and see how things are growing fast now- 

post-3520-0-71363500-1397574927_thumb.jp

post-3520-0-16802200-1397574945_thumb.jp

post-3520-0-70125700-1397574964_thumb.jp

Look's like they won't have much work to do this year, so I'll just have to ride around on them :icecream:

• Like 6

AMC RULES

What's reflecting the light on the 120 Richard...

really nice effect on that one.    :text-coolphotos:

meadowfield

Sweeeet!

You set the bar high Richard for concourse finish.... And they look even better in the flesh :D

:thumbs:

varosd

A sure bet pictures for the 2015 Calender! :D

Anglo Traction

Thanks Gents, I was glad to get a chance for a ride around.

What's reflecting the light on the 120 Richard...really nice effect on that one. 

Just the dappled sunlight on it through the large Rowan Tree just out of shot Craig :handgestures-thumbupleft: .

wheeledhorseman

They look soooo good Richard  :thumbs: but best put them back inside  or they'll get sunburn before you know it!

Andy

Stigian

Good to see your herd getting an airing out in the sun Richard, it's certainly been the weather for it :)

Anglo Traction

Decided the Raider 12 is going back to near where it first lived when new. It will be on 'Boundary Duty' towing a trailer around the 9.2 Acre Field. Will probably swap the Wheels over from the C-120 for the duration in view of the duty type.

Will have an old Nissen Hut type building to keep warm and dry in.

Hoping to move it next week if the Hay there has been cut and baled, so will remember to take a few pics.  

That will give me some space in the workshop here for my current (non WH) project and 1 day a week to just drive around a field in the sunshine with just the sound of a perfectly timed tuned 12hp Kohler and the birds singing :icecream:    

chris sutton

Sounds lovely Richard, wish I could join you with one of my Wheelhorse's 

Catmanii

Wonderful looking tractors, wish my C-120 looked half as good.

• Like 1

meadowfield

have fun Richard!

Racinbob

Beautiful! Is that seat style the typical one on that side of the pond? I see them a lot. They look comfy.

Anglo Traction

Sounds lovely Richard, wish I could join you with one of my Wheelhorse's 

Well Chris, once I/we get a new access point opened up (currently only accessible via another private owner's land), maybe next summer you could bring one over and just let loose for the day?, if Billingshurst, West Sussex is not too far for you.

Thanks Catmanii and Mark. I may have both Tractors down there at some point  when I've established Storage n Security etc, as hopefully will have the run of the field for about 4 years. 

Beautiful! Is that seat style the typical one on that side of the pond? I see them a lot. They look comfy.

Yes, the seats on both are the style that the Belgium Factory fitted back in the late 60s- 70s. Made by Bostrum in UK. I find they are so comfortable and easy on the lower back. Still made now, but by KAB (Pan Seat P2).  Seat squab is contoured and sectioned for water drainage, air circulation and reduced contact point which can be seen better in this pic if you click on it to enlarge (hopefully)- 

post-3520-0-99141400-1405599385_thumb.jp

I would've preferred to have a proper WH seat on one of them though!.

Racinbob

It looks like it would hold a person in place really well mowing crosswise on hills. I might do some searching for one of those. My seat looks to be perfect but I did have to repair the bottom of it due to the plastic. Sooner or later it will break again.