Sign in to follow this  
formariz

Another great Sunday

formariz

Great weather today for a nice relaxing family day. Little Joshua got to take his first ride on his own tractor the recently finished 654.

post-484-0-80163500-1397441928.jpg

post-484-0-68762600-1397441942.jpg

post-484-0-51354200-1397441991.jpg

• Like 3

Sparky

Kids n trailers....gotta love it!

Mike...........

• Like 1

neil

Kids & Tractors  & Trailers , Great combination

I dont see any adults in those pictures :ychain:

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Thanks for sharing, the pictures tell the story.

Also, like you said, what a great day in jersey today.

Glenn

MalMac

I'll bet when Elmer Pond decided to put a seat and steering on his walk behind he never envision the amount of miles that little tractor he and his son would one day call a Wheel Horse would rack up several miles not working but hauling kids. My Dad hauled me, and I have hauled mine. It's kinda like a right of passage to be able to put your kids in the wagon and go.

Ken B

Looks like every one had a great time, especially the old guy! :)

AMC RULES

So that's what that new trailer is for...

looks like too much fun.    :handgestures-thumbsup:

rmaynard

I too had a weekend of grandson hauling going on myself. When my wife saw the picture of Cas and the kids in the cart, she said "you guy's are all alike".

You betcha ma'am.

speedyleedy

Great picture's thanks for sharing ! :)

formariz

I'll bet when Elmer Pond decided to put a seat and steering on his walk behind he never envision the amount of miles that little tractor he and his son would one day call a Wheel Horse would rack up several miles not working but hauling kids. My Dad hauled me, and I have hauled mine. It's kinda like a right of passage to be able to put your kids in the wagon and go.

What a tribute and joy  Elmer must have felt when he witnessed all the interest and happiness his product had created in so many people. Its really hard to grasp how these little tractors have become not only such a big part of our lives but  how they also have changed us. The amount of quality time they have provided specially with our children is really incredible.The opportunity also to meet and interact with so many great and tallented people from all over and have the opportunity to learn so much from them about things that most likely we would never get into.

I have noticed that when people are admiring these little tractors particularly round hoods, there is just something hipnotic about them. Even through conversation about other lawn tractors, everyone agrees that there just is something about a wheelhorse that is just captivates you.

So having said all of that , I give Elmer and Cecil a big THANK YOU for making something that has not only changed my life but also the life of my children and grandchildren in such a positive way.

Edited by formariz
  • Like 1

HorseFixer

Great pictures look like all the kids were in 7th heaven. Of Course a Wheel Horse has a way of doing that. :handgestures-thumbupright:  Yep my grandkids were over last week but it was too cold out.  So I will hafta defer their ride till later.  :)

~Duke  :wh:

• Like 1