KC9KAS

WooooHoooo

KC9KAS

Just received my March/April Lawn & Garden Tractor Magazine AND the 2014 Truck & Tractor Show guide.

A very nice article from Scott on his Fall Meet & Greet. As I was reading and looking at the photos from Scotts 2013 M & G I saw me plowing! Proof to my wife that I really did go up there!

• Like 2

1maidenfan

Where can I get a copy of that?  :scratchead::confusion-confused:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Where can I get a copy of that?  :scratchead::confusion-confused:

You need proof too? :ychain:

• Like 5

KC9KAS

L&GT...877/531/1767 or www.lagtmag.com

• Like 1

1maidenfan

:deadhorse:  :laughing-lettersrofl:  Well...little late for me as I just finalized my divorce, long time coming though!!!!!!!!!!!

I want a copy cause that was my first visit to Scotts and my first wheel horse show.

L&GT...877/531/1767 or www.lagtmag.com

Thank you :bow-blue:

• Like 1

1maidenfan

:text-woo: So you're starting another chapter now...congrats. :handgestures-thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5aPBU34Fyk

AWESOME!!!

Just hope I can pay for every thing ( for the ex, thx grant co courts ) and still keep all my horses!

Apparently they mean more to me than my ex, so she said.

That said...guess some thing are easier replaced. :laughing-rofl:  :greetings-clappingyellow: 

• Like 2

brandonozz

Yea, This is all I would hear!

"that lame attempt at proving you were there might have been believable before photoshop!"

squonk

Since you got the latest issue that means mine should be arriving within the next 3 weeks! :rolleyes:​  Quite often if I read enough posts I'll have the whole magazine read before I get it!  :banghead:

fireman

Since you got the latest issue that means mine should be arriving within the next 3 weeks! :rolleyes:​  Quite often if I read enough posts I'll have the whole magazine read before I get it!  :banghead:

Same thing here! I find I get mine about a week or so after I start to see posts about it.

nylyon

Since the Wheel Horse show last year, I have been receiving the Lawn and Garden Tractor Magazine.  I was fortunate to meet Kate Goelzhauser, editor, in person as well as many others who I've known for years in the cyber communities. 

The latest issue has just arrived and immediately I noticed a beautiful article written by Scott Mehlberg, who I was also very fortunate to meet that same day.  The article is about his annual meet and greet which has actually turned into one of the larger tractor shows in the country!

On the back page is our very own Neil's now famous Stonehenge picture along with a short paragraph.  Unfortunately for me I wasn't able to meet Neil at that show, but am really looking forward to this year.

I encourage all of you to grab a subscription to the magazine, it can be found at http://www.lagtmag.com

• Like 1