Mr. 856

Part # i.d. and confirmation? #1277 to #324-325?

Mr. 856

I need a throttle clip part #1277 according to the manual. I believe this is now crossing to Toro part #324-325. Not one site shows a picture of this silly little piece that is likely to cost me more then id like to pay but it is what it is. Can anyone confirm that the 324-325 is the part I need before I pull the trigger?

it is the clip that holds the throttle cable to the throttle bracket on a Kohler K181S in a 856.

• Like 1

rmaynard

Mr. 856

man you are good! thanks for saving my butt again.

Mr. 856

well after THREE WEEKS of patiently waiting for my throttle clip to arrive I get home from Maine(Vacation for a few days) run to the mail box and open the package and find an owners manual for a model 1077 and 1277 and hand written on the top I see the number 324-325. My first problem is why the hell don't the sites put pictures up and what the hell am I supposed to think when the part description is "1x1277 WH 1967 tractor"..........for the love of god can anyone tell me where I can find the right parts? I need the throttle cable clip part #1277 according to manual. I DONT NEED A MANUAL FOR A MODEL 1277. I have waisted three weeks waiting on the wrong thing to arrive. Hey maynard.........had I followed your recommendation I would have ended up with the same owners manual. DOHHHH!!!!

Mr. 856

Did I mention I hate buying off the internet. This seems to happen more times then not. Are there any dealers in the northern CT area that might have this throttle cable clip??? Im dead in the water without it.

KATO

Not sure exactly what clip your talkin about but if its what I think it is

it wouldn't be hard to make from aluminum flat bar by drillin a couple

holes and slitting it with a hack saw. :confusion-shrug:  :twocents-02cents:

Martin

i just replied to your other post......

not what TT came up with but an alternative. the bolt hole size might be a little larger.

and not as cheap as TTs link either......

Edited by Martin

Mr. 856

Yes that is what im looking for!! Thanks TT and martin.

• Like 1