Brrly1

Basketball Jones - Big Ten

HorseFixer

Sunday paper? I think a piece of Saran Wrap wii do the trick!

Sunday paper? I think a piece of Saran Wrap wii do the trick!

Stretched to nearly its breaking point!  :teasing-neener:

Oh, and the Cheese head I dont think are any Match for KY. :eusa-whistle:

~Duke :wh:

Brrly1

Well yeah, you know!!! Who's going to win it all? As we know I'm sticking with the Cheeseheads from Wisconsin as I am a Big Ten fan. Here's one for you. One of Wisconsins players is a freshman out of Toledo who plays some pretty good ball. Ok Wisconsin is my pick to win it all! Who's yours?

Edited by Brrly1

stevasaurus

I'd tell ya who I think is going to win it all................but I do not want to jinx them.  :) 

I already jinxed the team I thought was going to win it.  :bow-blue:

HorseFixer

Oh, and the Cheese head I dont think are any Match for KY. :eusa-whistle:

:banana-rock:  :banana-dance:  :happy-partydance:  :banana-linedance:  :banana-rock::banana-dance::happy-partydance::banana-linedance:

stevasaurus

At least...it is not an all SEC final...this should be a good game Monday night.  :)  and Michigan was over-rated.  :ROTF:

• Like 1

HorseFixer

What does that say for everyone else! :hilarious: 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I still pick Wisconsin to win it all.  :)

• Like 2

squonk

I guess Wisconsin can't have ALL the championship teams!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rexman72

we have a number 7 team playing a number 8 team now that's madness

• Like 1

HorseFixer

I still pick Wisconsin to win it all.  :)

:hilarious:

stevasaurus

Congratulations to UCONN...they beat a lot of good teams that beat a lot of good teams...very cool.  WOW...March Madness is alive and well.  BTW...I picked a perfect bracket pool...only because I entered the teams after they won.  :orcs-cheers:

AND MICHIGAN IS STILL OVER RATED...WATCH OUT FOR ILLINOIS AND KENTUCKY NEXT YEAR....FRESHMAN TEAMS.!!

Quite honestly...the Big Ten did well...and so did the SEC...can't wait for next year.  And YES...UCONN (now an AAC team) who was a BIG EAST CONFERENCE team (hope that is right) DID IT!!!  CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM. :bow-blue:   The Connecticut guys on the forum are going to be hard to live with at the Big Show this year.  I know that I am going to wear my CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS  (STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2013) jersey at the show...just so I don't have to hold my head between my legs.  These guys are Boston Bruins fans also...and guess who the Blackhawks beat (4 games to 2).  I know...grabbing at straws...but I need a straw to stir my cocktail at the show.  :violence-duel:

• Like 3

HorseFixer

:sleeping-yellow:  :sleeping-yellow:  :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

OH YEA...AND CONGRATULATIONS TO WISCONSIN...WHO MADE IT FARTHER THEN THOSE OVER-RATED MICHIGAN TEAMS!!! :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers:

rock& rye BIG TEN  :) 

Looking for a sip of Apple Pie BOB AT MENTONE

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

kaiser

and the lady huskies did it again. uconn domination!!!

those girls could take on most mens teams and win.

boovuc

Love the team, (Uconn)........hate the coach!

PS......this would be for the women! The men's coach at UConn, (Kevin Ollie), is great! They will have trouble keeping him at that school when his contract is up!

Edited by boovuc

HorseFixer

OH YEA...AND CONGRATULATIONS TO WISCONSIN...WHO MADE IT FARTHER THEN THOSE OVER-RATED MICHIGAN TEAMS!!! :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers:

rock& rye BIG TEN  :) 

Looking for a sip of Apple Pie BOB AT MENTONE

:bitch:     :no:       :angry-cussingblack:        :angry-screaming:        :text-banplz:

~Duke  :wh: 

squonk

Congratulations to UCONN...they beat a lot of good teams that beat a lot of good teams...very cool.  WOW...March Madness is alive and well.  BTW...I picked a perfect bracket pool...only because I entered the teams after they won.  :orcs-cheers:

AND MICHIGAN IS STILL OVER RATED...WATCH OUT FOR ILLINOIS AND KENTUCKY NEXT YEAR....FRESHMAN TEAMS.!!

Quite honestly...the Big Ten did well...and so did the SEC...can't wait for next year.  And YES...UCONN (now an AAC team) who was a BIG EAST CONFERENCE team (hope that is right) DID IT!!!  CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM. :bow-blue:   The Connecticut guys on the forum are going to be hard to live with at the Big Show this year.  I know that I am going to wear my CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS  (STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2013) jersey at the show...just so I don't have to hold my head between my legs.  These guys are Boston Bruins fans also...and guess who the Blackhawks beat (4 games to 2).  I know...grabbing at straws...but I need a straw to stir my cocktail at the show.  :violence-duel:

Might as well  WEAR YOUR CUTLER JERSEY!!!!  Wear a Championship Jersey every day!!  NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)  :)    :ROTF:  :violence-duel:  :violence-duel:

Edited by squonk