tomtractor

Craigslist Search Tactics

tomtractor

So I was wondering if people have techniques to find tractor stuff on craigslist.  Is there any search terms or special wording that works best.  I have some non-imaganitive ways of searching such as, "tractor" or "wheel horse" or "rare tractor." Although searching for "wheelhorse" (one word) will bring up different results.  Or searching www.searchtempest.com works good.  So to make my obsession with searching craigslist seem more important please help me out (hook a brother up).

Edited by tomtractor

cruisnblue48

I usually use search words "wheel horse" and "antique tractor" with good results on clist. Occasionally, I will try "Pond tractor" hoping to find a real old rare one locally at a great price but haven't gotten lucky yet.

coldone

I will search for "kohler", "onan", "briggs" on searchtempest. It will give some results I didnt find using the standard phrases of Wheelhorse, tractor, ETC..

• Like 2

rmaynard

On Craigslist, I use the search term   "Wheel Horse" | wheelhorse

If you put it in just like it is shown above, you will pull all ads titled Wheel Horse and/or wheelhorse.

• Like 2

jackhammer
rmaynard

you have a PM

swarfeater

So, you want our secrets to finding good deals, ahhhh yeah sure, i'll  pass that info right along !!!! Busy today but check it out on the second Tuesday of next week.

• Like 1

varosd

So, you want our secrets to finding good deals, ahhhh yeah sure, i'll  pass that info right along !!!! Busy today but check it out on the second Tuesday of next week.

just keep using the words 'Craftsman, MTD, John Deere' etc....... :D

• Like 2