JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

got my first horse home today !

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Man o man, feel like a million bucks. Taking a walk on cloud nine. what a feeling.

The hook is in , a 1964 854. If your wondering why the late announcement, I have been spending hours trying to figure how to put the pictures I took on my way smarter than me phone. well bottom line, the phone wins.plus I spent bou coup hours in the garage,,,gazing.lol  Thanks to everyone for encouragement!     :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 6

JimD

Congratulations! Hope you figure out the pics, looking forward to seeing them. :)

KC9KAS

Congrats on the tractor, and :text-worthless:   :ychain:

River19

Nice.

Regarding the pics.....Any chance you can email them off your phone to a computer and post them from there?

I have the same issue on my phone and I think the only successful way I've done it was to upload them to a host site like flickr or something from the phone then download or post from there.....little bit of a PITA.  That being said, I'm obviously not skilled in pilfering of phone pics.....

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Congrats HAWG!  

rmaynard

Man o man, feel like a million bucks...

You better save a few of those bucks 'caus the sickness has arrived. Betcha can't buy just one. :ychain:

Congratulations on the first one. Starting out with a round hood is a good choice. Figure out how to get those pics off the phone and onto the forum.

:wwp:

And make a little more room in the garage...you are going to need it. It only gets worse.

Coadster32

What a great tractor to start out with!!! :handgestures-thumbupright:  Congrats... Pics are always welcome...(even late in the game.)

Ken B

Is it the 854 that I think it is? If so, you got a good one. Congrats! The hook has now been set...

neil

Why not load the pics straight from your computor  desktop by using the       More Reply options      button  its really easy when you have done it once .

854 , wow what a nice tractor to start with , you have had the same reaction as all of us when you got your first tractor , cant stop looking at it .

Unfortunatley you are now hooked & the only way to get that feeling again is Buy another tractor  which i am sure you will do

have fun with your new horse :flags-wavegreatbritain:

Wheel-N-It

Cool Glen!!! Looking forward to the pics!

Mike333

Have fun with your new horse!!! Like the boys said,make more room, I bet you will own a whole herd of em before too long!!!!

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

hi men, just came in from riding around the north 40. lol

The 854 was bought for my sons and I to use, actually I just came in from teaching them ,, clutch / ****. they did ok for the first time.

re: the pics, I am by far no technical wizard.

If one of you fellas emails me I would be glad to email you the pics to post for me, would appreciate it to, anyway just got the horse in the garage, fed and watered,,haha. Now off to the dentist with the boys.

btw, this is NOT dads tractor, i am still looking for MINE, with cutting deck and snow blower.

I warned the Mrs. Hon, I just caught a bug. see you gents later, lovin wheel horse life.

rmaynard

Here's your pics

post-2221-0-51119200-1386116385_thumb.jp

post-2221-0-36358100-1386116394_thumb.jp

post-2221-0-40148700-1386116375_thumb.jp

post-2221-0-57021700-1386116401_thumb.jp

Edited by rmaynard

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

You can send them to me at rmaynard@qis.net

Just sent. Thanks a million.

Glenn

timo4352

That looks great :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Congratulations.

AMC RULES

Nice one, howz it run? 

KC9KAS

Very nice looking WH!

Thanks!

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

it runs great, mechanicaly seems very very sound. dont know when i will strip it down to spruce  up its looks. but that will happen in the future. Right now i am concentrating on one for me. cant even decide what model yet. I still need to be reading and learning.

Once again, my public statement re this thread. best one I have EVER participated in. Got that real down home feeling to it and everyone here is so supportive. Ok, time to head out to my garage and tinker and stare, will be back in a few.

Glad you guys like it. Thanks ,,,,,, :flags-usa:

• Like 1

benjiboo

Looks like a real honey of a tractor! Nice.

ericj

glenn you have enough truck to pull a whole load of wheel horses. now more tractors and a bigger trailer then an enclosed trailer or toy hauler to go to shows, then more tractors. the bug has bitten and it only gets better from here lol. now if i can only get an enclosed trailer, for more inside storage and shows as well, and a cummins i would be set

eric j 

truckin88

Glenn,

Glad you made it home safe and have had fun. Pleasure meeting you and your brother, thanks for working with my nutty work schedule.

KenB that sure is the 854 you were thinkin.

Be good all,

Will

neil

wow. what a little beauty

Have fun with her

I bet you cant stop looking at her ,

She is gonna look awesome when shes all done up

oneroadkingman

congratulations on your find looks like a good one

Row Cropper

That is just like the first one my Dad had, way back when I was a teen! The photos of her in the barn shows she is clearly lonesome! I see lots of space for some playmates! Good luck!

cruisnblue48

Real nice 854 ya got there. Enjoy the ride!