MikesRJ

Notice to all Virginia Members

MikesRJ

Ok, which one of you chuckle-heads lives in or near Pilot, VA? I passed your house today and saw your half dozen Wheel Horses sitting under the lean-two next to the garage. LOL

PM me!

neil

Mike

Check the members map to see who it could be :thumbs:

AMC RULES

Yeah, let's go!    :hilarious:

He said CHUCKLE HEADS. 

rmaynard

Mike, what are you doing in Virginia, and what are you doing looking at Wheel Horses? I thought you were only looking at those big curly tailed dogs these days. :ychain:  You know, if you draw a semi-straight line from Pilot, Va. to your house, it goes almost over my house.

MikesRJ

Actually, I was on my way home from TN, passing very near to a breeder friend of ours who just happens to have a litter of 14. Since I haven't had a puppy-breath fix in a while, Alicia and I decided to stop in for a fix and a visit as they are just off of Rt 81 along our way. While heading to their house, I pass this place with a gaggle of WH's sitting by the garage. Figured if there were that many, they had to be a member here! Oh, and the closest the Member Map shows is Torino, but he's a bit north of Pilot, VA.

Puppies-001.jpg

And the curly tailed fellow is looking pretty good these days too!

Indy-001.jpg

Edited by MikesRJ
  • Like 7

darg

Just out side of Warrington Va.

nice looking huskies  , WE had one with a pretty blue eye

darg

shallowwatersailor

Mike,

Did your guy's nose turn pink for winter? Here's my Mal out for a run a week ago.

John

WP_20131124_008_zps4d237880.jpg

fourwheels0

i forget his name but i think he's a member on red square.

MikesRJ

"Indiana" is an Alaskan Malamute, not a Siberian Husky. Already an AKC Champion, and half way to his Grand Championship.

Shallowwatersailor: No, Indy does not have "snow-nose". It lightens a bit (from black to a dark gray) from his licking it in winter, but is not a pigment issue or true snow nose. BTW, is that a PawTrekker or PacePup scooter you're riding? Can't tell from the picture. We run an all-black Diggler, aka the "Amish Scooter". Also, if you're interested, we run with a bunch of folks at the C&D Canal in northern MD. If you ever want to run with a bunch of teams, you're more than welcome to join us.

Diggler.jpg

Edited by MikesRJ

rmaynard

Looks like that would be great exercise for the dogs, and a lot of fun for the driver. :woohoo:

• Like 1

MikesRJ

It's a blast Bob.

Mr. Meat-head getting ready to run with his buddy Donzy! Alicia's in the background in the Blue sweatshirt. My friend George Chianese is the musher.

521743_3440094301070_573773122_n.jpg

Last years race in Elkton, MD

541493_3935638569367_1926169040_n.jpg

And Indiana in his last win photo.

225400_3996034599230_618727511_n.jpg

Edited by MikesRJ
  • Like 1