RMCIII

Toro/Wheel Horse Servicing Dealerships

608KEB

If it wasn't for this website, I would own a Husquvarna :laughing-rofl: . Thanks to the support of members here, I have 6 Wheel Horses and having a blast with the whole thing. I am lucky There are also 2 Toro/ WH dealers close by. One is only 3 miles from my house. The WH dealer that is further away knows the tractors inside and out. Both dealers have been very helpful. They still talk about how well built Wheel Horse tractors are compared to the newer Toro big box store type brands. I think most people don't know or care for that matter how poorly the majority of todays tractors are constructed. My neighbors liked me when I cleaned out some 15" of snow from their driveways last year. With a 38 year old garden tractor! :rs:

• Like 1

RMCIII

I just tried the number for Tenger, no luck, I am in cleveland also and was hoping for good contact on parts. I fully understand the lack of help at dealerships,most of them I have dealt with are just a bunch of goofs!!! If ya ever need parts or help with your Horses feel free to pm me, I am over on the east side in Painesville and would be happy to help you anyway I can!

Thanks Mike, I am sure I will take you up on that offer.

Rob

Mike333

Your welcome Rob, just some FYI, I have yet to find a dealer on the east side that didn't give me the run-around,if ya find a decent one pm me!!!!

Chevydave

Which side of Cleveland do you live on?

fourwheels0

yup i will not deal with any toro dealer period. you walk in and mention wheel horse and they all run and hide.

everyone i went to tried to sell me a toro and i politely told them you couldn't give me that junk.

if you can't find a part on a forum or e-bay then it's not out there. then you improvise.

• Like 1

RMCIII

Dave - I live on the West side. But sides do not matter to me, if I can find, a service center that understands customer service.

ericj

dale's mower service

2541 rt 143

kempton pa 19529

610-756-6453

if you need wheel horse parts call dale, he is also a collector and he goes the extra mile to try and help

eric

• Like 1

RMCIII

Thanks Eric. I will give them a call.

Rob