47JDG

IH Wheel Weights

47JDG

I just picked up these wheel weights from a guy locally. They are IH wheel weights and I estimate them to be around 30lbs each give or take. They appear to be the kind that you can mount on the inside of your wheels so you can run larger ones on the outside. I have a weight box on the rear already and these are the only wheel weights I have so I didn't take the wheels off to mount them on the inside. I am just curious what these might be worth, if they are common or not? Thanks

post-8921-0-85417500-1385831353.jpg

post-8921-0-68726200-1385831365_thumb.jp

Sparky

I bought a pair a couple years ago for $90 and they are mounted on the inside of my rim with WH 50 pound weights on the outside. They weigh in at about 25lbs apiece giving me about 75ish ponds on each rear rim. I dont think they are rare since they fit both the garden tractor size rear rims and the front rims of the larger Cub tractors.

Mike............

• Like 1

Kelly

As for price I see them run from $75 to $125 far from rare or hard to find, I see them often, I have 3 sets here, they are also used on the front wheels of the Cub low boy tractors, they also came in 3 colors Red, off white, and yellow, the ones with the IH logo on them are more sought after but still only about $125

• Like 1

47JDG

Thanks guys, I appreciate your responses. These have the IH logo on them. 25lbs is probably right. I paid $50 with the carriage bolts included. I felt they had to be worth at least that much, sounds like I did pretty good on them.

squonk

Yes you did good I pd. $75 for a pair 2 years ago. I have them on the front wheels of my Power King.

• Like 1