cruisnblue48

My 2-1/2 year Wheel Horse collection

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

THANKS for posting, looks great. i must be the only guy still lOOking. cant wait.

leeave96

Very nice & especially good deal on the 314-8.

RMCIII

Nice collection Dave...Didn't you do a thread about the first horse some time ago? If not, then someone else, also has an uncle that game his nephew his dad's first wh....Regardless it was a great read. :handgestures-thumbupright:

qd-16

Nice collection Dave!  Where did you get the front tires that you have on your first and last tractors?

Jake Kuhn

Very nice collection Dave! :handgestures-thumbup:

boovuc

Very nice collection, Dave.

I have always noticed you guys south of me in the Reading, York and Lancaster areas see a lot of CList WH tractors verses what I have up north. 

AMC RULES

Yep, I think we can call Dave offically...

another certified member.    :handgestures-thumbsup: 

post-3498-0-52953500-1385820944_thumb.jp

Edited by AMC RULES

Zeek

Ahh you ended up with Big Jakes puller.  I was checking that out when he had it at the show in June.  Glad it went to a good home :handgestures-thumbup:

Edited by Zeek

JC 1965

Great looking tractors Dave.   :handgestures-thumbup:  Thanks for the photos. I can see, ( you have the addiction ) !    :eusa-whistle:

KC9KAS

Nice collection.

Thank you for the photos....They all are nice GT's

Old Ways

Glad to see another WH guy in S/C PA.   I'm really keeping my eye out for one of those 551's to restore with my father and grandfather.

That's a great collection you have going there --you have a right to be proud!

Fun Engineer

Nice collection Dave. Good job on the restoration.

cruisnblue48

RMCIII, yes there is another lengthy thread with some history behind my dad's tractor. You will probably find a thread on most of my tractors. I just wanted to update my entire collection in one thread for all RedSquare members, and particularly for recent new members.

I bought the front tires on my dad's 552 online from M.E. Miller Tire Co., very close match to the original tires. The tires on my recent 551 came on the tractor. Not sure if they are original or not.

Yes, there are lots of WH tractors available on clist here in southern parts of PA... this IS Big Show country! I am 35 miles from Arendtsville, PA. Many on clist though are not in very good condition or way over priced, so we do have a lot to pick and choose from.

My pulling tractor that I bought from Big Jake was not at the Big Show this year. I bought it in April and other than a few pulling events, the only "tractor show" that I took it to was the Little Guys Tractor Show on the Rentzel farm in Mt. Wolf, PA to do some non-competitive fun pulls.

Sparky

You didn't waste any time :eusa-clap:  amassing a good collection!

There was a time a few tears back when if something red showed up on Craigslist or e-bay within 100 miles of my house I was all over it like it was the last red tractor out there. Seemed like every WH tractor guy in Connecticut was in a race to get it! Now I've slowed down the hunt and only look for certain stuff...(makes the wife happy for some reason :scratchead:  ).

Mike............

• Like 1

timo4352

A very cool and diverse collection to be proud of. :handgestures-thumbsup:

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:   You are addicted; :woohoo: ! That is a great collection you have going.

Edited by 953 nut