ibskot

Got my 416 and C125 home. 0 to 3 in one week...record?

ibskot

I promised some pix but my files are too big so I am linking to photobucket... the Johnny bucket is already handy. I can knock down little trees riding through the woods so I don't get smacked in the face, haul woods to the shed and I can haul my implements to their home! I still haven't used it for the reason I purchased it. Awesome. Gave my son his first ride on the 312 I got from Van... he kept yelling "tractor! tractor". He is going to grow up with fond memories of Wheel Horses l like I have fond memories of Sears suburbans.

When I was offloading the 416 it backfired. Why didn't if so that when I was looking at it? Like trying to take your car to the mechanic.... gotta try and figure that out.. got no clue. Missing?. The 416 is primarily for my father to replace his Sears ss18 so right this second the 312 is the Work Horse.

I wanted the C125 for a few parts....

http://s126.photobucket.com/user/ibskot/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=3&page=1

Don1977

You'll have all the Wheel Horses in the area if you keep up at that rate. That is with the exception of mine IT'S NOT FOR SALE. I'm not to far from you, just a few miles from I-85 exit 63.

ibskot

Funny, I live on the Rowan County line. Bout 15 mins from Farmhouse restaurant.

I am not a collector. I am not. Really....promise.

• Like 1

cruisnblue48

That's what we all say. But we are. Really. I've collected seven in the past 2-1/2 years... and still looking for more if and when the right ones become available.

Edited by cruisnblue48

AMC RULES

Funny, I live on the Rowan County line. Bout 15 mins from Farmhouse restaurant.

Now close your eyes...and keep tellin' yourself that. 

Over and over again...you'll do just fine.    :handgestures-thumbsup:

post-3498-0-17757200-1385732586_thumb.jp

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

lol, craig, love that picture.  i feel like a horse a holic and i didnt even get one yet.

ibskot,,,,,record setter.

• Like 1

leeave96

Nice looking tractor! You might consider making the C-125 a project tractorr for a later date as those black hooded tractors are mighty fine looking machines too.

ibskot

Bill, that would be an ok idea but I don't really have the space and I figure somebody, if not me, might need a part. I will in a year or 2 look for one of the tiny ones for Peanut. I don't know the model number but ya'll probably know what I am referring to.