GlenPettit

Joe's Power Equipment: Wheel Horse parts on eBay !

AMC RULES

:WRS:

varosd

Welcome Joe!!!!! :text-welcomeconfetti: :text-welcomeconfetti:

leeave96

Joe - welcome to RS.

Please tell us Wheelhorse is far and away your favorite tractor...  :ychain:

Sent you a PM too.

Bill

Vinylguy

:text-welcomewave:   For every part you sell, someone is saving a Wheel Horse. So I hope you continue to sell tons of good parts.

What TT said X infinity.  

953 nut

:WRS:   Over the years you have fueled my addictio to :wh: by providing me with lots of great parts, :text-thankyouyellow: , glad to have you as a member.  :text-welcomeconfetti: 

chazm

WELCOME TO  :rs::greetings-wavegreen:

Chasm :flags-waveusa:

Joes_Outdoor_Power

Joe - welcome to RS.

Please tell us Wheelhorse is far and away your favorite tractor...  :ychain:

Sent you a PM too.

Bill

The Sears tractors are what got me started. I remember n my dad buying a Suburban 12 brand new and I loved it. I was sad, like my dog dies when our garage burned down with it in there. :(

My favorite tractors now are Sears Suburban, Wheel Horse D-250, and anything hard to find. I have a 1959 David Bradley, a Wheel Horse D-250 and a Minneapolis Moline that are my personal collector tractors.

• Like 1

sorekiwi

Welcome Joe.

I have bought stuff from you on at least a dozen occasions, and have been happy with all my purchases.  All the parts I have purchases have been exactly how you advertised them, and have been clean and undamaged.  No doubt that I will continue to buy from you in the future as well.

dclarke

Welcome Joe, I've also bought parts from you and have never been disappointed. I'm glad you're there.... and I'm glad you're here! :WRS: 

GlenPettit

"You can't please everybody all the time"

•  I'm in the process of making a couple of (another brand) parts (an ornament & an insert), they are not done yet.

•  These are items, I was told, are not available anywhere and very expensive if even found in poor useable

....condition, and some people really want and need these to finish up their 50-year old tractor restoration.

•  I actually just got an eMail from one angry (another brand) collector telling me I should not do this because:

..........(1) Lots of dealers still have big inventories of parts they need to sell first,

..........(2) The "the search" of finding parts is the real fun part of collecting,

..........(3) There are still thousands of unfound (other brand) tractors out there, and

..........(4) Selling parts is how most collectors finance their hobby, my making parts would drop the prices.

And this guy was really serious (he had 50 'parters' of this brand).

I will be making a few these parts because some nearby Wheel Horse collector friends need a few for their (other brand) tractors,

but this is just probably just a small favor for these friends.

Joe is providing a real service to all of us, and keeping these tractors alive.  But some parts just can't be found anymore.

Glen

Edited by GlenPettit

Lane Ranger

David and I visited Joe Hemmi's place in 2009 when we came back from Toronto with a 1054 tractor.   I  had purchased some other 1054 parts and we arrived before the employees were there early on a  Friday morning.   The place was very neat and several different buildings.   I remember there were four or five red pick up trucks near the house.   

About 20 minutes after we arrived an employee came and  started opening up things.   I remember that he went under Joe's house for several of the parts that were set aside for us to pick up!

Anyway welcome Joe -you provide a great service for those of us in need of parts!  I never had a problem buying anything from you and if I had a question you folks always took time to get a good answer!

can whlvr

:WRS: I too agree we need salvage yards,its sad to have a machine you cant get new parts for,so we need guys like you and Kelly and daveoman and all the rest of t5he guys

pacer

Im pretty new to this crazy hobby (and Im already "crazy" about it!) and thank goodness early on I found Joes stuff. Im now up around 12-15 parts from him and every one of them were in very good condition (I was really leery about buying a used crankshaft, but the thing was perfect!) and shipping -- along with the shipping being paid, its really fast.

Whats not to like??

Several "atta boys" Joe...

Bill Pace

• Like 1

Joes_Outdoor_Power

Im pretty new to this crazy hobby (and Im already "crazy" about it!) and thank goodness early on I found Joes stuff. Im now up around 12-15 parts from him and every one of them were in very good condition (I was really leery about buying a used crankshaft, but the thing was perfect!) and shipping -- along with the shipping being paid, its really fast.

Whats not to like??

Several "atta boys" Joe...

Bill Pace

Thanks, I mic all our crankshafts, most camshafts, and test any and everything that can be tested. I do sell a bad part occasionally, but not very many any more. I got pretty good at seeing a bad part. I can listen to an engine and tell you what is wrong with it (in person - doesn't work well over the phone or internet) and can look at a tractor and tell you pretty quick what parts are bad before even taking them off.

I love what I do, I love tractors, and I love the customers (most of them - some not so much).

:)

• Like 4

Desko

I have bought engine blocks from Joe and they were perfect and many parts and haven't got a bad one. Without joes outdoor power I don't know what is do for parts.

coldone

Just another thumbs up from a Joes customer. All parts have been excatly as described and clean when they arrive. Plus Joe is a supporter of several GT sites. Thanks Joe.

smoreau

I live about 30 miles from Joe and Have gotten to see how his business operates a few years ago. I have to say it is nice, clean and organized! His parts are on most of my tractors and he is a pleasure to deal with! He employs quite a few employes that are all nice to deal with and have never had any issues with what he sells. He does stand behind what he sells and a friend of mine had a issue and he was fast to make it rite with him. I have to say that great people like Joe make it possible for us to fix and repair our tractors!! His shipping prices are fair and fast!  I have chosen parts on eBay that were sold from him over less expensive parts just because I know I am getting a good part! If you have any doubt from ordering from him, Don't, He only sells good stuff and is fast to ship!

hm12460

Been buying from JOP for 12+ years now. All John Deere, Cub Cadet, Wheel Horse stuff. Haven't bought a bad part yet. Shipping is ridicously fast and cheaper than other seller's. I used to feel kinda bad knowing good tractor''s were being parted, but we all need parts to keep our vintage iron running. Keep up the good work Joe. Are you going to get into farm tractor's anytime soon? What about your 8630 John Deere? Is it parted yet?

groundhog47

:text-thankyouyellow:  and  :text-welcomewave:  :rs::wh:, would love to visit your yard, just too far away, keep the parts flowin. :handgestures-salute:

JC 1965

:WRS:​ Joe.   I've bought several parts from you and couldn't be happier with them. I appreciate the service you offer and envy you for getting to work with these wonderful tractors everyday. Keep up the good work and kind regards to you and your family.    :thumbs2:

Joes_Outdoor_Power

Been buying from JOP for 12+ years now. All John Deere, Cub Cadet, Wheel Horse stuff. Haven't bought a bad part yet. Shipping is ridicously fast and cheaper than other seller's. I used to feel kinda bad knowing good tractor''s were being parted, but we all need parts to keep our vintage iron running. Keep up the good work Joe. Are you going to get into farm tractor's anytime soon? What about your 8630 John Deere? Is it parted yet?

We have one Oliver here, the 8630 we parted most of it, then sold the rest. We couldn't get the rims and tires off.

SousaKerry

:WRS: Joe.

I have purchased several times from you, only one bad part ever and you replaced it very promptly and even asked me how I could tell a bad one from a good one so it wouldn't happen again. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Sparky

Well guys we are in luck.....Joe is now an official Redsquare vendor!! And he is offering us a discount!!

Check it out here for how the discount works...... http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/134-joes-outdoor-power/

Mike............

boovuc

Welcome Joe!

On my bucket list........among many things I want to do before I kick this earthly plain................I want to be on a JOP Ebay video moving the tractor forward, then backward, then forward, then backward, then raise the deck, then lower the deck, then raise the deck. Then full throttle the motor, then idle, then full throttle then idle while the camera looks for smoke from the muffler!

(See......I've been practicing)!

Welcome Joe! It's great to have you here!

• Like 1

Joes_Outdoor_Power

Welcome Joe!

On my bucket list........among many things I want to do before I kick this earthly plain................I want to be on a JOP Ebay video moving the tractor forward, then backward, then forward, then backward, then raise the deck, then lower the deck, then raise the deck. Then full throttle the motor, then idle, then full throttle then idle while the camera looks for smoke from the muffler!

(See......I've been practicing)!

Welcome Joe! It's great to have you here!

LOL, I love it, thanks for the laugh. Believe it or not, I have had employees who could not get it right :)