Brrly1

"Are you ready for some Big Ten football"

stevasaurus

RESULTS OF WEEK # 13  WINNING TEAMS...IOWA...ILLINOIS...MICHIGAN ST...NEBRASKA...WISCONSIN...OHIO ST.

WEIGHING IN AT...

6 WINS AND 0 LOSSES...BRRLY,  :)

5 WINS AND 1 LOSS........JIMD...PAPAGLIDE...RMCIII...SQUONK

4 WINS AND 2 LOSSES...BITTEN...BK-SCOUTER...STEVASAURUS

LOOKS LIKE WE LOST HODGE71 TO HIS HOUSE MOVE... :bow-blue:

TOTAL STANDINGS

72 WINS AND 18 LOSSES...BRRLY1   :woohoo:

71 WINS AND 19 LOSSES...RMCIII

69 WINS AND 21 LOSSES...JIMD ...PAPAGLIDE

68 WINS AND 22 LOSSES...BITTEN

65 WINS AND 25 LOSSES...STEVASAURUS

64 WINS AND 20 LOSSES...HODGE71  *MISSED ONE WEEK

61 WINS AND 29 LOSSES...SQUONK

59 WINS AND 27 LOSSES...BK-SCOUTER   *MISSED ONE WEEK

stevasaurus

Be advised...6 games this week.  The IOWA AT NEBRASKA game is on Friday. at noon, on ABC ..November 29!!!  The other 5 games are on Saturday  November 30.  !!!

stevasaurus

WEEK # 14  NOVEMBER 29 & 30  6 GAMES THIS FINAL WEEK...ONE IS ON FRIDAY...5 ON SATURDAY  :)

FRIDAY NOV. 29

iowa.png  IOWA  AT  NEBRASKA  nebraska.png

SATURDAY NOV. 30

minnesota.png  MINNESOTA  AT  MICHIGAN ST.  michigan_state.png

ohio_state.png  OHIO ST.  AT  MICHIGAN  michigan.png

purdue.png  PURDUE  AT  INDIANA  indiana.png

northwestern.png  NORTHWESTERN  AT  ILLINOIS  illinois.png

penn_state.png  PENN ST.  AT  WISCONSIN  wisconsin.png

squonk

The suspense is building! Who will be in the "Final Four" (The card game in the Boiler Room!) I'm trying my best to get out. I think I've only lost 1 game 3 weeks in a row. The team that "beats me" each week I pick the next week and they blow it. :angry-nono:  Should I pick Iowa???  :)  :)

RMCIII

There are a couple zingers this last week and 1 is not the Iowa - Nebraska game. :laughing-rofl:

Brrly1

Mike, depends on who you ask? Go Hawkeyes!!!!

JimD

Thought I would pick first this week. I feel better when the vultures are circling overhead for a longer period of time. I thrive on the pressure and the thrill of the hunt. :ROTF:

iowa.pngmichigan_state.pngohio_state.pngindiana.pngnorthwestern.pngwisconsin.png

Edited by JimD
  • Like 2

RMCIII

Thought I would pick first this week. I feel better when the vultures are circling overhead for a longer period of time. I thrive on the pressure and the thrill of the hunt. :ROTF:

michigan_state.pngohio_state.pngindiana.pngnorthwestern.pngwisconsin.png

Jim- there is 1 more pick to do... Course, knowing you, let me predict..... NEBRASKA....

JimD

Fixed it. Somehow manged to paste one helmet over another. Thanks RMCIII. :)

• Like 1

Brrly1

Wrong answer! Jim, I like the your choice!

Edited by Brrly1
  • Like 1

squonk

I OW A ............ The Michigan St University........ PEEN ST..........Back Home Again In Indiana............Northwest Territory............Wisconsin ( where a tie is almost as good as a win!  :) )

stevasaurus

So far...the 3 of us are in agreement...I need to take Nebraska though...Mich St., Ohio St...Indiana...Northwestern...Wisconsin :bow-blue:

• Like 3

jwl

Well Nebraska better come to play. We serviced and shined up the hauler today, special, just so they'd know who it was that kicked there butt.

This is where I work  ,www. tantara.us/hawkeyes    Hate to think we wasted all that time, just to lose.

• Like 1

Brrly1

I'll be go to Heck!!! ( Yes, words have been changed to protect the... you know what I mean) Do I detect another Hawkeye fan!!! Bot ta Bing. Steve have fun with that pick because its gonna bite your funny lil'

butt. I'll give you first pick of the week for me, Iowa to win!!! Be back soon with the rest.

Go Hawkeyes!!!

post-45-0-92969200-1385423210.jpg

Edited by Brrly1

squonk

Unleash The Kracken!!!

• Like 1

Brrly1

Alrighty then, I got so excited theres more than one Hawkeye fan other than me. So I went to the web site he provided and yes(don't tell anyone but I borrowed a picture). Love it!!!

Go Hawkeyes!!!

post-45-0-42958600-1385424477_thumb.jpg

post-45-0-94507600-1385424498.jpg

• Like 1

jwl

It gets better. A few weeks ago the owner told me that in the 70's he was a wheel horse dealer, in the town of Lone Tree , Iowa. Now we have a connection with the tractors and the football.

• Like 2

stevasaurus

John, I had the pleasure of meeting jwl at the Jacksonville show a few weeks ago.  Excellent people and I would pick the Hawkeyes in this game, but I wouldn't gain any ground on you guys.  Dang, do you think the Cornhuskers will bring back the "Wishbone" offense for this game??? :)

Is that the same truck we saw last year in Evanston...home of the Wildcats??  :bow-blue:

• Like 1

RMCIII

Gonna be fun. Only 1 game separates John and I. Nebraska....vs.......Iowa. As I look back through some of my picks. I very easily could be 2 games ahead if I would have picked Iowa. Would rather be 1 game behind, because of NOT PICKING IOWA, than 2 games ahead because of iowa. John, no disrespect to you, I just HATE IOWA. I could not be more clear on this. If u want to know why my dislike for Iowa is so deep. PM me, I will fill you in.

Thank A Vet for your Freedom.

RC

bitten

Well I just hate them all. Its to late in the season to pull for any other teams in the B10. It is what it is as they say and the BUCKEYES are ranked 3rd. Started the year at 2nd and did what they were supposed to do and that was to win. So the BUCKEYES have to win 2 more games and see what happens. I feel that they will do good against the teams up north. I really like the B10 and hopefully will be a powerful division once again.So with that being said I am pulling for auburn and florida this week.

Go BUCKEYES

• Like 3

Brrly1

So this is the final week for the Big 10. You think this year's games were good, just wait until next year when they expand two teams adding Maryland and Rutgers(I believe these are the teams added)

I am going to take Ohio State and then the rest home teams. Then we have Iowa vs Nebraska and if you think I took Nebraska guess what, NOT going to Happen It's the Iowa Hawkeyes with a Big win in Lincokn, Neb... I think I should do ok. Hopefully to come out on top. I hope that everyone here in the Square has a very Happy Thankgiving

As always,never doubted, Go Hawkeyes!!!

post-45-0-66757500-1385554536.jpg

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Don't forget...there is a Friday night game...get your picks in before the game starts...:)

RMCIII

Nebraska Hawkeyes will Definitely win. That is my pick!

• Like 2

squonk

Nebraska Hawkeyes will Definitely win. That is my pick!

sounds like a border skirmish to me Are they playing the Iowa Cornhuskers?? Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

Brrly1

Steve, I had wrong info. The first game which is the Neb. vs. Iowa game starts at 12pm(noon) I undoubtly read it wrong. Time to go back to eye doctor

• Like 1