Buda

Any Motorcycle riders here

Buda

image1.jpeg

Here are mine.  97 Valkyrie and 82 KZ 1000 LTD

• Like 2

stevebo

Here is mine. I do not ride as much as I would like rather use it for a commuter more recently than pleasure...

post-734-0-14095900-1371608212_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

SALTYWRIGHT

I HAVE HAD OVER 50 MOTOR CYCLES OVER THE LAST 71 YEARS. I JUST SOLD MY LAST ONE 2 YEARS AGO. I STILL MISS RIDING.   RUSS.

• Sad 1

Zeek

My wife and I both ride.

I have this one (when I got all nostalgic about my old 1980 KZ1000) and my wife has the Rebel.

Afterjpg_zpsdbac44db.jpg

I get this out too now and then if she wants to jump on with me (02 Wide Glide)

ba80ccef-e00d-40a3-9627-26382473a00c_zps

• Like 1

KC9KAS

I have been ridnig since I was 14 years old, and hope to continue my entire life!

We usually take a M/C vacation each year...Since we are at the Wheel Horse show in the truck, our fall vacation will be on the bikes!

Wife's ride....1989 GL1500 with Motor Trike.

GEDC0130.jpg

My ride....1996 GL1500 SE

GEDC0129.jpg

• Like 1

Buda

I have been ridnig since I was 14 years old, and hope to continue my entire life!

We usually take a M/C vacation each year...Since we are at the Wheel Horse show in the truck, our fall vacation will be on the bikes!

Wife's ride....1989 GL1500 with Motor Trike.

GEDC0130.jpg

My ride....1996 GL1500 SE

GEDC0129.jpg

Gota love the 1520 cc 6 cylinder......I know I do

wh-jason

Here is my 2002 Honda Shadow.

43916ACC-7527-408A-9357-AE5E642CDDB5-796

• Like 1

chesbaycruiser

This is my 2004 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom...

XL1200C.jpg

• Like 1

seuadr

P1040493.jpg

2004 Suzuki DL650 Vstrom

Edited by seuadr
  • Like 1

Influencer88

96 honda shadow 1100 Ace. I ride as much as I can. Next year I'm looking at a gold wing 1500 for my wife to be comfy on longer trips.post-12997-139994277204_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

2000 HD FXST. Not your standard Softail anymore.

post-5982-0-70196800-1400466341_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Sparky

I just sold my traditional 2 wheeler for this....2008 Suzuki Burgman scooter with a 650cc fuel injected twin. Only put a couple hundred miles on it so far this spring.

post-2-0-86643200-1400537935_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-78630100-1400537946_thumb.jpg

Mike............

• Like 1

skippy1969

Here is my 2019 Triumph Tiger 1200 XCA and my wife's 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster.

48856792972_e5d1ba2db1_b.jpg

This is my wife and her brand new 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster.

49405205517_dcf28cc7f7_k.jpg[/url]

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

bc.gold

Too many to count so I'll list  few of my favorites.

Buddy had a Kawasaki 500 triple two stroke that almost gave me a stroke the first time I rode it. Thought it only had a four gear transmission, coming down the highway the light was red. No cars in front of me, I slowed then the light turns green i drop it down a gear and open up the throttle. What a rush.

Triumph 500 Tiger, twin carbs with a high performance cam, nice sounding engine with plenty of get up and go.

A few early Yamaha 650's, a buddy who had been visiting with is children in Vancouver stopped in for visit, after he left our place the transmission when out on his Ford van. He left the van in a parking lot in Chilliwhack then took the bus home from there. A few days later I get a call from Nick asking me it I would get a rebuild kit, repair the transmission then drive it up to Salmon Arm.

I bought the kit, put a permit on the bike, did the transmission repair in the parking lot, then stuffed the bike into the back of the van fro the three hour drive.

Coming back home on the bike sure straightened out the highway, best I could get out of the old girl as 100 mph, then on the next fill up put in Chevron supreme.

Unbelievable and extra 20 mph and the engine has a totally different sound to it.

Norton 850 Commando, brother in law had a Dodge Challenger and always wanted to have a race, foolish kid. I'm going to winter the bike in a barn at my father and needed a ride back. On one of the back roads there was a bridge, I thought this would be a good time  for Stephen to put his money where his mouth was.

Told him he could have a head start to the first mail box and the bridge would be the finish line, the Norton passed him while still in third gear.

The last bike I had a few years ago was a Honda VT-1100 shaft drive,the manufacture have played with the electronics setting a limit on revs thus low top end. There is a set speed limit on the Coqahalla Highway but with out a cop in sight everyone is doing 100 mph or more.

The Coqahalla Highway summit is 4,081 ft, which may have had something to do with the poor performance.

Favorite dirt bike Can Am

• Like 2

buckrancher

I have a 2016 HD low rider

• Thanks 1

D_Mac

Sold mine a few years ago. Just to dangerous. To many distracted drivers with cell phones. I do miss riding but not as much as I thought. This was my last bike Honda VT1100. 

img002.jpg

• Like 3

wallfish

Just my little scooter

Bike.jpg.3aea5f4185aba5b26c655731d387faf0.jpg

• Like 6
  • Heart 1

Sparky

Current bike...Suzuki VStrom 650.

In the bottom pic the guy on the right is my dad. He’s 78 and still rides two wheels. We do a few 150-200 mile rides every summer. The two guys on the right are friends from high school that I still hang out with. The ugly dude is me :lol:

0C3D5EE2-1CB8-437A-AE67-C7F27E1499BF.jpeg

73FE4F7F-9B23-4265-9587-53974B50BF1B.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

tunahead72
4 hours ago, Sparky said:

… In the bottom pic the guy on the right is my dad. He’s 78 and still rides two wheels. We do a few 150-200 mile rides every summer.73FE4F7F-9B23-4265-9587-53974B50BF1B.jpeg

Good for him!  Your dad's an inspiration, please tell him I said that.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

tom2p
On 1/30/2020 at 12:12 AM, bcgold said:

Too many to count so I'll list  few of my favorites.

Buddy had a Kawasaki 500 triple two stroke that almost gave me a stroke the first time I rode it. Thought it only had a four gear transmission, coming down the highway the light was red. No cars in front of me, I slowed then the light turns green i drop it down a gear and open up the throttle. What a rush.

Triumph 500 Tiger, twin carbs with a high performance cam, nice sounding engine with plenty of get up and go.

A few early Yamaha 650's, a buddy who had been visiting with is children in Vancouver stopped in for visit, after he left our place the transmission when out on his Ford van. He left the van in a parking lot in Chilliwhack then took the bus home from there. A few days later I get a call from Nick asking me it I would get a rebuild kit, repair the transmission then drive it up to Salmon Arm.

I bought the kit, put a permit on the bike, did the transmission repair in the parking lot, then stuffed the bike into the back of the van fro the three hour drive.

Coming back home on the bike sure straightened out the highway, best I could get out of the old girl as 100 mph, then on the next fill up put in Chevron supreme.

Unbelievable and extra 20 mph and the engine has a totally different sound to it.

Norton 850 Commando, brother in law had a Dodge Challenger and always wanted to have a race, foolish kid. I'm going to winter the bike in a barn at my father and needed a ride back. On one of the back roads there was a bridge, I thought this would be a good time  for Stephen to put his money where his mouth was.

Told him he could have a head start to the first mail box and the bridge would be the finish line, the Norton passed him while still in third gear.

The last bike I had a few years ago was a Honda VT-1100 shaft drive,the manufacture have played with the electronics setting a limit on revs thus low top end. There is a set speed limit on the Coqahalla Highway but with out a cop in sight everyone is doing 100 mph or more.

The Coqahalla Highway summit is 4,081 ft, which may have had something to do with the poor performance.

Favorite dirt bike Can Am

those old two stroke Kaw 500's were nasty !

• Excellent 1

tom2p

have a couple Kawasaki's in the garage - but have not ridden them in some time 

stuffed in the back of the garage against the wall - KDX200 

next to the KDX200 under cover - behind a 416-H - Ninja 250

also have an old Suzuki RM125 at my parents house 

6FA27E06-8713-407F-922F-E3CED86D1F3B.jpeg

Edited by tom2p
  • Like 2

tom2p

old school pic - 1976  - me on Suzuki RM100

( wearing Yamaha jersey lol )

for you western PA guys - this picture taken at Freedom Acres motocross track near Butler PA

I was primarily a woods rider - but did some motocross racing for a few years 

' The older I get the faster I was '

lol

4FD271B2-2163-4E4B-B7F1-A68120D1E784.png

Edited by tom2p
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 2

D_Mac

Your photo reminded me of a little 1973 Suzuki TC100 I bought a few years back when I worked at an Auto Auction. I had to travel around the lot looking for cars or checking vin numbers or mileage or whatever . So I bought this little bike to get me around the lot quickly. Thing is it was old and needed a "special touch" but everyone always wanted to ride it so I spent more time fixing the thing only to have someone mess it up again. 4 high and 4 low trails or pavement. Was in good shape for its age. To good since everyone who got on it wanted to just pop wheelies. The older I get the more fragile I become. Wheelie poppin days are gone

PICT0201.JPG

PICT0194.JPG

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

D_Mac

I found this video of the bike the kid sent me before I bought it. See what I mean about the wheelies? Got to love the sound of those things... RING ding ding ding ding ding.......

Edited by D_Mac
  • Like 1

tunahead72
13 hours ago, D_Mac said:

... The older I get the more fragile I become. Wheelie poppin days are gone ...

I hear that, slidin' days are gone too. :auto-dirtbike: