Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Is everyone staying until Saturday afternoon?

nylyon

Curious, with a 2 day event, no one should be leaving Friday night should they?  

Vinylguy

We have rooms for
Thurs & Friday night so we need to be on the road home Sat afternoon.

Probably head out about 2 or 3 pm Sat

Zeek

A few of us that are camping are staying until Sunday morning and a few are leaving Saturday evening. Although some start packing up Saturday afternoon, things don't really wind down until Saturday afternoon after the last parade and the tractor givaway.

jimt1971

We are staying until Sunday Morning.

whfan74

Heading back west Sunday morning for us.

baerpath

If your buying or selling the best days are Thurs and Sat.  We usually leave Sat afternoon and get a motel in Wilkesbarre Pa area

Vinylguy

I will look it up on the net and see if we can get a room for Sat Night

Thanks

VinsRJ

I camp and play it by ear for Sunday.

squonk

I'll stay until after the raffle. I'll be wanting to get home to play with my WH goodies.

Edited by squonk

stevasaurus

Karl...you thinking of showing up?? :)   The main group will be there for the raffle Saturday evening.  People start tearing down after the raffle...around 4:00-5:00.

buckrancher

staying until sunday morining

squonk

Well if the raffle is that late I guess I miss it. I want to get back at a reasonable hour on Sat. We' ll see how it goes. Don't even think it would be worth staying for the raffle anyway. If I won the tractor, there wouldn't be any room on the trailer to get it home.

Edited by squonk

nylyon

Karl...you thinking of showing up?? :)   

No, just starting conversation.

stevasaurus

Sorry Karl...just wishful thinking on my part.  I was really looking to meet you this year...but I understand.  I will take plenty of good pictures, and I will mail you the stickers for your MUG. :) from the show...you may get them Saturday if all goes well.

Squonk...I will hold your tickets for you if you want...will figure something out if you win Mate.

• Like 1

squonk

The proceeds from the raffle go back to the WH club don't they? I'll definitely get tickets to help the club.

• Like 1

KC9KAS

If your buying or selling the best days are Thurs and Sat.  We usually leave Sat afternoon and get a motel in Wilkesbarre Pa area

Everyone talks about Thursday, but the advertizements I have seen say Friday & Saturday June 21 & 22.

Does the show/buying/selling really start on Thursday, or is this a buy/sell deal in the parking lot....How about Wednesday to get the early, early deals!!

baerpath

Well if the raffle is that late I guess I miss it. I want to get back at a reasonable hour on Sat. We' ll see how it goes. Don't even think it would be worth staying for the raffle anyway. If I won the tractor, there wouldn't be any room on the trailer to get it home.

If you win I'll haul it back to NY for you.  Then you'll have an excuse to run over to the Bouckville show

• Like 1

squonk

Gee thanks Duane. :bow-blue:  I'm still trying to find out if I have to work that weekend or not. Lots going at work. New Emergency Dept. opening up tons of changes and lots of new equipment coming on line. Glad I'm on Vac. for opening day which is Wed. :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Thursday is setup day...no one is in there on Wednesday...a lot of people milling around on Thursday...some sales are made then...gates open at 9:00AM...fair game after that. :)   The best deals are Saturday, unless the guys want to haul their stuff home...on the other hand...if you are looking for that one thing, and you really want it...Thursday.  Nothing wrong with Friday though. :bow-blue:   The food and the company is good all three days.

The neat thing to do...get there Thursday morning...know what amcrules and squonk are looking for...buy it cheap and then sell it to them Friday and pay for your trip. :eusa-think::woohoo:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 4

squonk

That does it!!! I'm holding back the brats!!!!!

• Like 1

rmaynard

I will be staying until Saturday evening. Promised all the grandkids that we would go to the National Zoo in DC on Sunday.

AMC RULES

:bow-blue:   The food and the company is good all three days.

The neat thing to do...get there Thursday morning...know what amcrules and squonk are looking for...buy it cheap and then sell it to them Friday and pay for your trip. :eusa-think::woohoo:

Actually, this year...I'll be bringing with me everything I've been looking for.   :teasing-poke: 

stevebo

Staying until late Saturday and maybe even overnight and leave Sunday. We will see...

buckrancher

anyone staying until sunday morining is welcome to wander on over to our camping area for campfire and good conversation

Brian

• Like 2