Sign in to follow this  
Kevbo

Need help with sandblaster...

varosd

Diagram_zps52bfa096.jpg

As all above have stated, you might construct a wood framed shallow "box"(think of having to ship a mower deck and go from there) and use a rubber sheet like a pond liner for an E-tank.  long term, a major electrical upgrade might be the best bet.  I'm in the same boat..only have some 110 outlets in the garage. ^_^

• Like 1

Kevbo

Thanks for all the feedback guys I feel much better having all of your opinions as a resource. I will be upgrading my electric before I do any more blasting so that I can invest in a proper compressor. 

Kevbo

Diagram_zps52bfa096.jpg

As all above have stated, you might construct a wood framed shallow "box"(think of having to ship a mower deck and go from there) and use a rubber sheet like a pond liner for an E-tank.  long term, a major electrical upgrade might be the best bet.  I'm in the same boat..only have some 110 outlets in the garage. ^_^

I thought about doing this with a whole deck! This is the setup I have downstairs in my basement for parts:

3DC2A468-6770-4FCE-8CFC-DFFA7748B58D-280

Just recent built the setup and it works great.

clintonnut

If you have 3 phase 220 available, I have a very nice 60 gallon 2 stage champion air compressor that flows 16-19cfm. $700. That would keep up very well and probably shut off at times. Champion air compressors like mine are near $2000 new. This one is very low hour.

Charlie