Sign in to follow this  
tkol1969

long time "stalker" first time poster

tkol1969

Ok guys ive been a a member for quite a while and figured id share some pics of my toys. Some of you might remember me from my wooden seat mounted to the three point hitch on my GT14 at the WHCC club show when the GT14 was featured and great lakes show (HI KELLY)post-8872-0-86598500-1362346948_thumb.jppost-8872-0-88076100-1362346957_thumb.jp. Well just thought id give posting a try

P.S. who is DUKE.....HA

• Like 6

Sparky

:WRS:

Good looking Wheel Horse's!

What behind the three WH's with the spoke type wheels front and back?

Mike.............

tkol1969

post-8872-0-72014700-1362347689_thumb.jpThats a mayrath mobile tractor. ive seen only one before at the great lakes show. the old briggs im woking on mounts in front and thats it google image shows a deluxe model also with body panels. going to fix motor and get tires and oil it and thats it. i cant wait to drive it

• Like 2

welderman85

great looking collection

AMC RULES

Love that  :wh: Senior.   :handgestures-thumbsup:

stevebo

Welcome ! What year is that SR??

Jake Kuhn

:WRS:  What a nice collection!

JackC

Very nice but those pictures are just a teaser.  

How about a few more pictures of that great looking GT14 and what you had to do to it?

Vinylguy

Awesome collection!!! I love the Mayrath. Happy that you finally posted. I am member # 76 and most of my posts have been in the past 2 years. You will find that we love pictures and enjoy interacting with members all over the world who have a common interest in this hobby. I was just a graphics vendor for a long time but got the bug once I aquired a little lawn Ranger and now have 2 tractors. I am a Horse-A-Holic.(TT you were right!) Cant wait to see pics of the Mayrath when you get the engine installed.

tkol1969

post-8872-0-77711300-1362350427_thumb.jppost-8872-0-13514000-1362350442.jpgpost-8872-0-24869600-1362350458.jpg

Thanx for the compliments guys. joe papke helped me on the year of the senior. 1954 is what we came up with. and the gt has been gone through everywhere except hydro. picture of seat for the wife it connects to the 3 point and goes up and down

• Like 3

Shynon

Nice collection. I have 2 GT14's and was wondering if the box blade was home made. Would like to see more pics of it and how it hooks up. I'm looking to possible build one out of and older pushblade.

Thanks Tom

chazm

Good looking bunch of tractors :handgestures-thumbupright:

Chas

tkol1969

yes i believe the backblade (it came with the tractor) was homemade and sorry thats all the pics i have of it. ill try and post some better pics for ya later tom but pretty much a back blade, mines flat plate with the bottom half tapered toward the front of tractor with caps on the ends and cross braces. one on top front for 3rd point hook up and one about half way down for the two bottom lengths

Wheel-N-It

Nice collection! Love the GT :)

KC9KAS

Very nice looking collection you have there. Thanks for the photos!

brybrychrismer

great looking group of tractors. thanks for sharing.

VinsRJ

Very nice collection!

I would love to attempt to make a Sr. hood... Its been rolling around in my brain...

tkol1969

just wanted to get this going again hoping duke would see my pond. talked to ya at a couple shows and wanted to let you know after 10 years i finally got my hands on the SR. IF I EVER SELL IT ITS BETWEEN YOU AND MR. PAPKE ILL LET YOU 2 FIGHT OVER IT. LOL    :greetings-wavegreen: