Sign in to follow this  
stevasaurus

Around the block-B100

stevasaurus

This snow is not even worth the trouble, but the B-100 was not running good the other day. The main fuel jet was clogged. So I figured I would take a trip around the block and make sure she was running good just in case we ever get that big snow. Just click on the picture...hope you enjoy...listen to this 10 hsp Kohler. :)

th_2012_0204video0001.jpg

• Like 4

rmaynard

:thumbs: You are right Steve, there is nothing like the sound of a 10HP Kohler in the morning, or anytime for that matter.

• Like 1

JimD

You need one of those rotary broom attachments for that dusting you got there. :ychain:

• Like 1

TT

Smoooooooooooooooth! :handgestures-thumbup:

:text-thankyoublue: for the motion picture.

• Like 1

varosd

The Rock and Rye Express rides again!!! :D

Come on Steve, are you sure you just didn't spray some of that "Snow in a can" stuff all over the ground? :rolleyes:

• Like 2

buckrancher

maybe you should buy some sand to push around Steve :ychain:

• Like 4

KC9KAS

Wife & I watched the video, and she said, "We have been around this block before". Some time ago you posted a "drive around the block" and there wasn't any snow at all!

You were on the right path, I saw a sign that said "Snow Route"!

• Like 2

squonk

I drive around the block after making carb adjustments or repairs. There's 2 little yappy dogs that go banana's when I go by. It's worth the trip as they wind up their chains! :)

• Like 2

Fun Engineer

Looks like your having a hard time staying under that 30mph speed limit Steve :greetings-wavegreen:

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

Very cool video steve! I noticed you drove throught a stop sign though, what happened? Think your license needs to be taken away! :ychain: :ROTF:

• Like 1

Anglo Traction

Jake, Steve did that on his last (dry) run as well. :scratchead:

• Like 1

buckrancher

Very cool video steve! I noticed you drove throught a stop sign though, what happened? Think your license needs to be taken away! :ychain::ROTF:

must be the roc-n-rye :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

squonk

I know of 2 guys who live 1 town to the east of me that got DWI's on riding lawn mowers! :):orcs-cheers: :angry-nono:

• Like 1

squonk

Just had time to watch the video. A few comments: When I first started watching I saw your hand and thought" Is that his hand or is that a glove?" :jaw: EGADS!!

2nd it's nice you got to plow on a "Snow Route!" :) 3rd I wonder what people think looking out their windows and driving by and see a circus bear on a little tractor driving down the sidewalk with a video camera! :ychain: 4th I got as much snow as you. I might have to "Fire Up" the Snow Pup with the 2 CYCLE TECKY!! :hide: and 5th, Is it time to flip the cutting edge yet?!! :ychain:

• Like 2

varosd

is it legal to ride on the sidewalk with a tractor? most places allow "short" spin to get to the back yard etc but watch out for law Wheel Horse fans don't have a "Right to ride Wheel Horse Red"!

SousaKerry

Something tells me the neighbors are used to seeing a big drunken dinosaur riding around the sidewalks in that town....

• Like 2

SousaKerry

Something tells me the neighbors are used to seeing a big drunken dinosaur riding around the sidewalks in that town....

VinsRJ

Steve... I case the neighborhood with my RJ35 from time to time... the only difference is... for the same amount of distance as your ride, it takes me apprx 5 days not 5+ minutes, :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

No drinking while on the horse guys. :) No problem with being on the sidewalks either, as long as I am moving snow...I would not take the horse seven blocks down the road to go to the store...that might be asking for trouble. In other words, I do not abuse the privilege. :bow-blue:

Vince, about 10 years ago, it would take a few days to go around the block :) ...but the neighborhood has changed a little since then.

Guess what...we got almost 2" of the white stuff last night...looks like some blade fun in a little bit. :woohoo: Thanks for the comments guys, glad you liked the video.

• Like 1

squonk

There's a convenience store about a block and a half from me. Hmmm DOUGHNUT RUN!!

• Like 1

Martin

nice vid there steve, just came in myself from doing the driveways and all the neighbor hood sidewalks. we got just a little more than an inch.....was out there on my 1848 for about 2 hours, best fun ive had for quite a while!!!!!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Martin...if you had more fun then Kent at Charlotte... :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone::woohoo: :woohoo:

Just came in from moving snow...what a riot...it is about time I and the horses got to spend some quality time together. Thank You Snow...made an Angle in the snow when I was done.

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 2

Martin

well, maybe not that much fun, but i was in wh heaven for a little while.......

• Like 1

Lars

Not bad Dino.. runs sweet.. even when u had to push alot of snow...

squonk

images-11_zpsf9047a7a.jpg