Sign in to follow this  
Cutlas3391

Whats this Wheel Horse D200 worth?

Cutlas3391

Hi I got this chance to buy this D200 Wheel Horse any ideas whats it worth? It runs good normal wear and tear and comes with a plow and snowblower. I think he's asking to much but i wanted to get your guys opinion? It would be a nice addition to my collection and my first D Wheel Horse tractor. Thanks

baerpath

Don't know I've had my D 200 listed for 700 or B/O with no takers.

855ownerJoel

Ive seen them from $600-$3000 depending on overall condition and optional equipment. I think something in the condition that I can see from your pictures is somewhere around $800-$1000 in my area, and that is with the consideration that it drives without any major issues. Baerpath, I think your problem is location. There are a lot of people in my area that are looking for a D series but NY is just too far to go.

Amanda

Ive seen them from $600-$3000 depending on overall condition and optional equipment. I think something in the condition that I can see from your pictures is somewhere around $800-$1000 in my area, and that is with the consideration that it drives without any major issues. Baerpath, I think your problem is location. There are a lot of people in my area that are looking for a D series but NY is just too far to go.

I would have to agree with Joel, but I would consider starting in the middle, giving you room to negotiate :)

Tankman

With the plow and snow blower, I'm guessin' around $600—$1000. That would depend on how much you want the :wh:.

Without a deck, ummmmmmmmmm. :eusa-think:

I've hunted for a D-Deal on 'n off for awhile. Put that on hold when I picked up a 520-8 recently for

a Spring '13 Project. No plow or blower but has a 48" deck. Maybe a D for a 2014 project?

• Like 1

Cutlas3391

Yea we dont see to many of them around here. Plus he wants $1200.00 for everything im going to pass. But anybody sees and GT14 or a D series tractor for sale keep in touch with me.

Kevbo

Hey Cutlas I was in contact with this guy as well and $1200 is way too high for me as well. I passed too :snooty:

• Like 1

tommyg

I don't know. $1200 seems a bit pricey judging from the appearance, but I picked my d180 up in restored condition for $1350 with just a deck. Drove to Wisconsin from Ohio to pick it up to boot. Although I had some problems with the hydro system, it's been repaired and I've never looked back. I love this tractor! Added a blower, blade and scraper. Will I ever get out of it what I put into it? Not likely. But I don't care. Not everything in life is an investment. Otherwise, we'd never fully enjoy it!

• Like 1

JackC

I would not buy a D without a 3 point hitch.

D's do not sell for high prices. They are clumsy mowers but good plows and pullers.

If it runs good and has the 3 point hitch then, plow $150, blower $200, tractor $600, total $950 max.

The ag tires are a plus.

For $750 I would grab it.

Trouty56

I don't think this is too far off.....If this runs well...has turning brakes....most likely a three pt hitch (something is attached to it), a pto shaft (not much use but the cool factor), a blade (I paid 200 for mine), and a snow thrower (so what are these worth).... I don't know but give this a spring cleaning and about 10 rattle cans of paint and you have a summer/winter worker.

baerpath

Yea we dont see to many of them around here. Plus he wants $1200.00 for everything im going to pass. But anybody sees and GT14 or a D series tractor for sale keep in touch with me.

I have two GT14's looking for a home along with the D Make an offer

855ownerJoel: I've delivered as far as the Findley Ohio and Michigan and picked up as far as Texas. Wisconson ain't that far

• Like 1

gin

I agree with jackC about the 3pt ,

IMHO a D needs implements and is a worker. Seems like these can vary in price with huge swings from high to low.

If I was in the market for one I think Tankman 's range is fair for both parties. 1.2k is a wishful price for a seller or desperate price for a buyer. With that said I don't think WH's are investments but tools of enjoyment that some of us just like to have cost aside. :eek:

jdog_kustoms

this gebntal men contacted me also and it has 3 point turning break but no rear pro witch is hard to find for these and looks like it sitts out side so irt might need some work pics hid liots of issues wioth them id say around 750 he also has a b80 for 500

• Like 1

Cutlas3391

Hey Cutlas I was in contact with this guy as well and $1200 is way too high for me as well. I passed too :snooty:

Thanks for the info I figure by price and the way it looks I was going to pass. thanks

Cutlas3391

this gebntal men contacted me also and it has 3 point turning break but no rear pro witch is hard to find for these and looks like it sitts out side so irt might need some work pics hid liots of issues wioth them id say around 750 he also has a b80 for 500

Thanks I figure that big pig wasn't worth the trip I don't mine the drive but the price isn't right.

Cutlas3391

I have two GT14's looking for a home along with the D Make an offer

855ownerJoel: I've delivered as far as the Findley Ohio and Michigan and picked up as far as Texas. Wisconson ain't that far

Hey can you send me info and pictures on the tractors. I got a friend in Albany and Binghamton area that are close by. Thanks

papaglide

Duane, how much do you want for a GT14? Does either have a 3pt hitch?

Thanks.