Sign in to follow this  
squonk

OMG!!! I got another 2 cycle Tecky!!

squonk

My 9 yr. old Beagle Mollie insists on having paths made in the snow so she can go out Kabtzing. Shoveling is a pain. The yard is fenced in. I could go out an use my Electric Chieftain blower but the cord is a pain also. I picked up a 70's era Toro Snow Pup for $50. It ran good for about 1/2 hr as I cleared around my trailer and it even cleared 8 " of ice and slop left by the state DOT. Then it died. If I pushed the primer bulb it would run for a min and then die again. I drained out the gas the po had in it ,the tank was full but who knows how old it was and put in some super whoopy pink colored 94 premix that my OPE dealer sells in quarts. Started back up and ran ok. found a sticker that says it's a Tecky. My wife's Husqvarna mini tiller also has a Tecky. It runs good but smokes like a Chimney. I need another big Tecky decal! :jaw: I'm not a fan of 2 cycles but my OPE dealer likes them plus a friend of mine builds 2 stroke racing motors and can fix just about anything.

IMG_0384_zps955ad60d.jpg

IMG_0389_zpscd34a14d.jpg

bowtiebutler956

For a guy who is an anti-techy, you sure are stocking up! :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

squonk

Darn things are like rabbits! :jaw: I can't complain about that tiller. Bought it for $20 from a neighbor. It sat for like 8 years and still had gas in it. Worst smelling fuel I ever encountered. When I looked at it i asked if it ran. He says "I don't remember" For the heck of it he pulled the cord and it started on the 2nd try. I said sold!!

Edited by squonk

roscoemi

Why do dogs need a coat if their born with one? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

• Like 1

squonk

She asked for one for Christmas. :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Don't worry about those Tecky's Mike...there is always some YaHoo out there that likes them and wants one. :ychain::bow-blue: :)

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Jeeesh no wonder yer down on yer football picks! :eek: You got Hexed by getting the Tecky! :ychain::hilarious:

~Duke

• Like 2

squonk

Mollie really enjoyed the roads I made her. Now she want's a GPS. My other dog a lab named Morgan didn't care about them. She'll blast thru anything.

Edited by squonk

KC9KAS

Darn things are like rabbits! :jaw: I can't complain about that tiller. Bought it for $20 from a neighbor. It sat for like 8 years and still had gas in it. Worst smelling fuel I ever encountered. When I looked at it i asked if it ran. He says "I don't remember" For the heck of it he pulled the cord and it started on the 2nd try. I said sold!!

The Anti-Tecky! You will have to change your attitude now! :ROTF:

squonk

The Anti-Tecky! You will have to change your attitude now! :ROTF:

Now,now. Let's not get hasty. :naughty: