Sign in to follow this  
Cutlas3391

Whats a Wheel Horse Snow Cab Worth?

Cutlas3391

This might be a weird question i have a n opportunity to buy a Wheel Horse snow cab that fits most tractors and was just wondering whats it worth? Also are they getting rare to find? The cab is in great shape! Thanks

Wishin4a416

• I see them go for 350 to 500 in my area if they are in very good shape. Things are high around here.

Tim

when snowblowing during a storm....priceless

• Like 2

squonk

I sold a nice one to a guy in Batavia for $325 last year.

Kelly

Having owned a few cabs, one size does not fit all when it comes to cabs, be sure to get the right one for the right tractor, with some work you can make them fit other years, but a general grouping would be 77 and older cabs will be close to each other, 78 up cabs are close, but not all the same, 520s use a bigger cab to clear the big seats they used, the XI tractors use another, D series cabs are another, with that being said NICE cabs run $300 up, with snow on the ground probably higher.

Tankman

when snowblowing during a storm....priceless

Agreed! The cab picture does appear to be in great shape! Good luck! :)

jcg1112

A couple of months ago I was at an estate auction where they had a C141 with cab, blower, blade etc. They sold all pieces separately. If I remember correctly, the cab went for $350. It was in very good shape. Prices will probably be higher now in the middle of winter. Good luck.

baerpath

Sold mine on here for 350. It was for a 520 though.

Shuboxlover

Just to echo the other guys....I have paid $250 for the one on my C-160 and $300 for the one on my 520.....But let me tell you, I would have paid double that. Why?

BECAUSE THEY ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheel-N-It

I think if I live up notth where I had to use a snow blower, I would pay whatever it took to have a nice cab and a heated snowsuit.

can whlvr

its actually fairly warm in a cab,out of the wind and snow

• Like 1

midnight rambler

anybody looking i have a nice one off a 314 with the extended back for the 520s that i will let go. in janesville wi send me a pm if interested

Wheel-N-It

its actually fairly warm in a cab,out of the wind and snow

:occasion-snowman: My cousins who live in Minnesota and Wisconson think its funny regardiing what I think cold is, verses what they think cold is.

You Northern Wheel Horse guys would have fun watching me shiver when it gets below 20 degreess farenheit.

My idea of Winter is "Waking up to find some frost on my windshield" :scared-eek:

can whlvr

ya it can get pretty chilly up here too,i work our side all year around and being out of the wind is half the battle of keeping warm

brianc423

This kind goes along.....Say there is a cab on C-series tractor.....Will it be able to fit a 310-8?

Thank you.