Sign in to follow this  
1975wheelhorsec160

4 wheel drive

1975wheelhorsec160

hello i was while i was trying to spread manure with my c-125 and manure buggy today i got stuck in the snow i was thinking how nice it would be to have a 4wd wheel horse. so my question has any one ever seen one or built one if so id like to see pictures thank you

Kai Thomsen

Maybe not what you are looking for but i found this in the gallery section, it sure looks awesome :)

Ken B

I don't know of any 4x4 Wheel Horse's but back in the day when I was into Cub Cadets one of the guys on the forum I belonged to built this sweet Cub 100 4x4. He built the scraper and he also built a Cub 100 crawler. To say he was a craftsman is an understatement!

36068_155133234521201_8208422_n_zps724cc4f0.jpg

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Lots of good info in this thread.

Kelly

Bob Rock has built many 4 wheel drive articulated tractors, another member here built a round hood 4 wheel drive, I think it was called a 854x4 it's pretty cool, but WH never that I know of built one from the factory.

Tankman

Without 4-wheel drive, try a winch. You won't need it often anyways. :laughing-rofl:

Might be useful retrieving other stuff; i.e.: logs.

• Like 1

midnight rambler

i can honestly say i am the proud owner of the articulator bob built and i can honestly say if it goes thru the snow like it goes up hills it will be unstoppable, we now have enough snow that i can play with it, i am truly impressed with it and can honestly say they are worth the price he gets for them when you compare his price to a new 4 wheel drive tractor.

• Like 1

CasualObserver

Hey Tom @midnight rambler how about a video of that sweet 264x4 running the v-plow?

• Like 2