Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

So Whats Everyone Doing For New Years

HorseFixer

So what't everyone doing for New Years? I love to cook so we are having Our New Years Celebration at home. We have one of our grandaughters spending the night so she will get to get some good Groceries. After the eats will be watching LSU and Clemson play and then possibly watch a late night Movie with Henney. << Granddaughter

RibeYe Steaks ~ Bone In on Da Grill

Lobster Tails w/ Lemon Herb Butter Sauce on Da Grill

Honey Grilled Shrimp

Bacon Wrapped Scallops on Da Grill

Salad, Garlic Toast << Not on Da Grill :) Maybe even the Neighbors Cat! :eek: Just Kiddin :ychain:

Lots of apple Juice! :eusa-whistle:

Gee ya dont think I like Da Grill do ya? I just love cookin as much of you know and love cookin fer my Honeys.

I will post some pics later, if Im not in the bag. :dance:

Happy New Years To All ~ Be Safe! Cheers :beer: ~Duke

• Like 3

rmaynard

I had my traditional homemade bean soup, and I will be in bed by 11:00 PM. :occasion-partyblower:

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Doin' some more :rs: ...

and later, a small bit of the :wh: bubbly with my honey. :banana-linedance:

test2.gif

• Like 1

Sparky

Dang you eat good Duke!

I'll be awake for midnite but then its right to bed for this old guy......dang I'm pathetic :grin: .

Mike..........

smoreau

Setting Sail and never leaving dry land!!!!

roscoemi

On my way Duke. What times dinner? My grill is a 275 gal fuel barrel on a snowmobile trailer that will handle a 500lb hog. I'll bring it if needed! :ychain:

stevasaurus

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and MJ, Bob....go LSU. You to Scott...be safe my friends. :)

jay in nc

well i just got home from 13.5 hours on the job today ,tommorow same stuff different day but at least the first 8 hours will be double time! happy new year. and anyone watching the ROSE BOWL PARADE R.F.D. tv will have a classic tractor theamed float surrounded by 20 restored classic tractors! a real reason to watch. Jay

posifour11

Staying home. Probably wake up around midnight, kiss the wife and go back to sleep.

On a side note, I'll always remember new years '10. The Iraqis put on a good display that night. However, their timing and aim sucked that night. ;)

• Like 1

jdog_kustoms

working working working so everyone drink one or two for me

rydogg

I just pulled a 550 Suburban into the shop and got the heat going....I picked up the 550 in April and pushed it into the shed and haven't touched it since. I agreed to be sober cab for some friends that were going out so I may need to go hang out with them later and make sure they get home safely. :orcs-cheers: Here is a picture of the suburban when I got it home in April now the ground is cold and white with snow. I have been picking up parts for the RJ35 that is also on the trailer so that may be the next one to come into the shop.

wheelhorse227.jpg

• Like 2

Sparky

working working working so everyone drink one or two for me

Hey, thanks for that! The drink of choice tonight is Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka and Orange Dry soda...(please forgive me for any spelling errors for the next few hours :ychain: ).

post-2-0-63621300-1357004004_thumb.jpg

Mike..............

JimD

Sauerkraut and pork in the crock pot and a little Vino for the ball drop. :)

Jake Kuhn

well we worked on some k91's tonight, and I'm not sure if I'll even make midnight. :banghead: :ROTF:

Terry M

working tonight until 5am tomorrow morning keeping the lights on for everybody.

• Like 3

AMC RULES

:woohoo: Thank you Terry. dancinghappynewyear.gif

KC9KAS

Had mom & dad and the kids and their "honey's" over for supper. Played a board game for a while, and in bed at 9:30 PM.

I woke to go to the bathroom at 11:58 PM, and I DID see the New Year come in....back to bed @ 12:02 AM....Wow, what a wild evening

Fun Engineer

My wife and I saw the Zac Brown Band :greetings-clappingyellow: at Joe Lewis Arena along with 20,056 of our closest friends :banana-tux:

Hope to see a movie today.

jay in nc

well i worked 19.5 hours + 2 hours bonus time for staying till 3 am this morning. we got the plant back up & running with 2 hours to spare before production came in! got 8 hours of holiday pay also so i bought a c-165 -8speed blackhood so happy new year to me. will post pics when i get it home. Jay

Sparky

got 8 hours of holiday pay also so i bought a c-165 -8speed blackhood so happy new year to me.

Sweet! I love the Black Hoods. I have a C-165 8 speed....great machine!

Mike.........