Sign in to follow this  
Basketcase

Photos of aircraft tug project

Basketcase

Well here's what I got for free ! 100_2110.jpg100_2108.jpg100_2104.jpg

• Like 1

c161rat

Nice find and welcome to Redsquare.....Don't forget to take lots of pics of the rebuild!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coadster32

That thing looks pretty cool. Welcome to RS.

AMC RULES

Tires alone are worth it for that price. :)

Jake Kuhn

Very nice deal! :bow-blue:

Basketcase

I've discovered that it is a 1977 model and depending on which motor it has or had ( 12 or 16 hp ) it's based on a C-120 or C-160 tractor. It has a really rough hood and fender so I'll either locate those or maybe buy a donor tractor. I think for now I'll just clean her up and lay out all the parts. I'll have to get in touch with the local bearing dealer and see if he can match up the part numbers for the seals that seem to be leaking. More to follow..... Basket

jay in nc

looks like it started out as a bronco 14 or a charger 12. should move a large plane on level tarmac easily, great score! by the way do you wanna double your investment? :ychain: Jay

Wheel-N-It

looks like it started out as a bronco 14 or a charger 12. should move a large plane on level tarmac easily, great score! by the way do you wanna double your investment? :ychain: Jay

Pay no attention to this man's silliness! Bring that Wheel Horse thing to me and I will triple your investment! :ychain:

Van

Basketcase

Jay the guy I got it from said he's moved any airplane with a single nose wheel ! Basket