Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

Future WH Collector

HorseFixer

Well I dunno why I never mentioned this but 5 months ago my Daughter had a Baby Boy (Harley) Kids sure know how to come up with those $100 handles..... :eusa-whistle: Anyways she brought him by today, so I came in from working on the Chucker and was able to play with him a little bit. :)

I have 4 sisters, 2 daughters, and they had 3 daughters before this guy came along and thought I would never see a boy. My granddaughter Henny sure likes the Horses but I think she may have some competition now. :eek: Oh and as most grand parents do you can see he is dressed appropriately! :dance: "GO BLUE"

~Duke

DSCN5723.jpg

• Like 2

rmaynard

Good looking little future Wheel Horser you got there Bob. :thumbs:

squonk

Spittin-image of the Grand dad right up to the hair! :jaw: :ychain:

JimD

He sure is a cutie Bob. Ya think that yeller and blue will look ok on a red Horse? :ychain: I think he'll look just fine! :thumbs:

ol550

Looks like you need to be thinking on how to get a jump seat in the Snow Chucker. :confusion-confused:

Buckshot 1

:) Good looking Grandson. I know how you feel, I have 2 sisters, 1 daughter and 2 sons. and between the daughter and sons, I have 3 Granddaughters and 5 Great Granddauthers. and 2 neices from my sisters. :flags-usa:

roscoemi

Good lookin and happy boy. Don't think ya'll have too much trouble gettin him into 'horses, my 8yr old considers the c121 as "OUR" 'horse! Good to see you have counter tops and power aid in UofM colors too! :ychain:

Sparky

Cute kid Bob! Pretty soon you'll have as many drivers as you do tractors.....right... :grin: .

Mike............

bowtieguy

Ya better check with grandma...she might overrule ya on what this little guy will be doing around grandma's house! :ROTF:

DOC in Kentucky

Duke, all I can say is:

If I would have known then, what I know now: I would of had had the Grandkids first..

You love and spoil them while they are over and don't have to worry about them when they are at home!!!

Enjoy Buddy, they grow up fast!!!