Cutlas3391

Just bought a Wheel horse Junkyard

SNYFIX

Tractor Supply sells a reasonably priced "Instant Garage" however I highly recommend keeping the ends open

as they do/will act as a greenhouse. Would be a inexpensive, non-taxed way of keeping them dry at least.

Gotta preserve these tractors as they're not making anymore, that's a given --

KC9KAS

Tractor Supply sells a reasonably priced "Instant Garage" however I highly recommend keeping the ends open

as they do/will act as a greenhouse. Would be a inexpensive, non-taxed way of keeping them dry at least.

Gotta preserve these tractors as they're not making anymore, that's a given --

I am in the process of putting one of these up. I built a 20" X 12" foundation out of RR ties, now I waiting for gravel to fill it in before I erect the "garage in a box" :text-offtopic:

Cutlas3391

I have 2 garages tents built already and a 4 car barn full of trucks and wheel horses. Unfortunate these guys will have to stay outside there really just parts tractors plus I tarp the engines off. I also silicone them and moth ball around them so the mice will stay away. I hate to leave them outside but no choice. Sorry to the wheel horse lovers but it's going to be just my junkyard.

SolarStallion

Hi,

Great score!

I am looking for an electric A-60 if anyone has one for sale.

Thanks

beartracks69

Hi.  Looks like maybe you could help me.  I have a 1-3631 500 special with a 5035 transmission.....I need the cluster gear and the reverse idler.....Picture sent of the old ones.   Case was full of water and it seemed to eat these gears....Do you have them????BT

P1040337.JPG

P1040338.JPG

6bg6ga

And I only have a zero turn which most  here consider to not be of Wheel Horse quality. 

BIG GOOF

Do you have a PTO clutch, instruction plate, and a PTO clutch switch for a GT14 Automatic?  It is a 1971 model.

WHX??

This is a pretty old post fellas, you might have better luck in the wanted in classifieds or contacting parts guys in the vendor section. 

• Like 1

S416-8

Ang good 48" decks let me know it would be worth the drive thanks