Cutlas3391

Just bought a Wheel horse Junkyard

Jake Kuhn

wow nice deal! :bow-blue: any nos parts in the deal? ~Jake

KC9KAS

Wow, that is almost as good as hitting the lottery!

• Like 1

COMMANDO6

Cool. I wonder what's the story with the hood on the second one from the right. Or the one by the tree with the older Seat/fenders/transmission and the new hood thrown on there.

squonk

Was that on CL? I check the Buffalo CL all the time as I travel there frequently and didn't see anything like that. Just curious.

AMC RULES

They all look great, considering they're stored outside.

Cutlas3391

Well a friend North of Buffalo is a Wheel horse collector and is getting a little older and wanted to get out of the business. He made me a offer i couldn't refuse the deal wasn't on craigslist.Yes i hate keeping them outside but i got about 30 wheel horses now and some have to stay outside and the good ones stay indoor. I will eventually start parting them and selling them when i get a chance to go through them. The story on the yellow wheel one is i bought like that is a 60s wheel horse with john deere wheels,318 Hood,Modern briggs engine and a home made plow lol. That wheel horse is a beast and does nice plowing for me.

• Like 1

312Hydro

You might call that a "junkyard" ,others know that as "Wheel Horse Heaven". Great deal for ya and save as many as you can. :handgestures-thumbupright: :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3

Tankman

That is hitting the lottery! Wow!

Good luck with the Herd, nice roundup! :auto-checkeredflag::auto-checkeredflag: :auto-checkeredflag:

• Like 1

jsp_333

Looking to pick up my first wheel horse this week 414-8

Do you know if you've got a snowblower you're willing to part with yet?

Coming to Buffalo on your Thanksgiving.

Maybe we can talk

New to the forum hope this isn't out of line

Cheers, John

Cutlas3391

Yea I got about 5 or so Snowblowers you can look at. Thanks

whc160

:omg: That is a great score you got there !

Wishin4a416

Wow. Id be like a kid in a candy store!

baerpath

Yup goood deal, Now maybe I can get him out here for some pulling lol Maybe he'll get you into pulling

Duane

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

That there is the stuff dreams are made of! :bow-blue: Very nice! :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

• Like 1

855ownerJoel

Wow, nice pick. When you get them sorted I would like to see if you have any good 855 or 1054 parts available.

speedyleedy

Great haul you made there ! :bow-blue:

Shuboxlover

Alot of those are nicer than some of mine....and mine are stored inside :hide:

• Like 1

dillon

any d250 parts in the deal

littleredrider

Great score. In ways I wish I could find something like that, but then I don't have the money (in less it's really cheap) and the big thing no where to put them all.

After I told a buddy bout the ones that I have, he told me of a lady not too far that her husband was in to W/H, he died years ago and the stuff just sat around. Said they were everywhere, hard to see cause of the rust and time of year. I looked once, but couldn't find anything, maybe I'll have to try again. Knowing the way people are, probly all got loaded up and sent to China....

Cutlas3391

Hey littleredrider if you check out her lot and she wants to sell it all let me know I go to Binghamton,ny once awhile Ill come down there. My lot I just purchase is well worth more in scrap for what I paid for it. Though I'm not going to scrap them just save them for parts,restore, or even sell some.

546cowboy

Man I hate to see those sitting outside in the weather. Between the weather and the mice they turn to junk in no time. With all you guys up that way you should be able to get them sold to someone who has the space inside to restore them.

Pollack Pete

When I saw your picture,I had to go in my back yard and make sure no one wasn't sneaking around here.My junk yard almost looks like your junk yard.Wanna buy a few of mine???It's a shame I ran out of indoor storage space and so many of mine are starting to live outside.

post-3248-0-84511200-1351013249_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Cutlas3391

Lol Pete on sneaking around the your yard. Ill buy anything aslong the price is right send me some details on what you have and prices to. I wish i can keep mine in indoor storage to but dont have the room plus the ones i have outside are truly parts tractors the good ones are inside. My thing is everything is for sale aslong the price is right.....

littleredrider

Hey Pete got any round hood or 1045 parts?? I'm picking up a 1055 maybe this weekend or for sure next weekend for the '45 I just got.

After I went to the lady's house, I went back and talked to my buddy about it. Said you couldn't miss the place, had tractors all over. He had many different brands, but guess horses were his favorite. Most likely they got junked and on a slow boat to China...