Sign in to follow this  
jeremi3210

wheel horse 1054 rear tire size

jeremi3210

Hello iam thinking of restoreing my 1054 and i need to know what size the rear tires are. Thanks in advance. Also if anyone has parts i may be interested.

HorseWhisperer

They were 6.00-15.You can get nice tags from Miller tire.They are called American Farmer.You'll like em.I have the very ones on my 1054.

"D"- Man

Hello, I have a late model 953 and a 1054 and my Father had an early 953 and every one of these had BF Goodrich Silvertown Agra Grip Garden Tractor tires size 6.40-15 I think this is the same as your GT-14 rears would have fit as an option. I also have a new (N.O.S.) never been

mounted BF Goodrich Silvertown 6.40-15 that still has the ultra rare metal serial # tag. Mark.

What parts are you looking for?

jeremi3210

My 1054 needs alot. Iam missing the grill, hood, floor boards, brake band and the brake pedal. I kinda like the way these tractors look but this one is kinda a basket case. I do have the hydraulic pump and the cyclinder, and a good trans.

HorseWhisperer

Does anyone offer a 6.40 x 15 tire anymore?

otrelwood

the 1054s are cool tractors but their unibody design kind of makes them a pain to restore if you look at martins restore you will see what you too will probably have to do. that being said i have a parts tractor that has some of the stuff you are missing if you are gonna redo it good luck

• Like 1

"D"- Man

Hello, I have a late model 953 and a 1054 and my Father had an early 953 and every one of these had BF Goodrich Silvertown Power Grip Garden Tractor tires size 6.40-15 I think this is the same as your GT-14 rears would have fit as an option. I also have a new (N.O.S.) never been

mounted BF Goodrich Silvertown 6.40-15 that still has the ultra rare metal serial # tag. Mark.

What parts are you looking for?

. I meant Power Grip not Agra Grip tread.

855ownerJoel

Yes parts are tough, i am also rebuilding a 1054, although mine is pretty complete. Found couple items on ebay and purchased them. Good luck on your rebuild....