Sign in to follow this  
Jake Kuhn

my dad finally bought a horse!

Jake Kuhn

Hey guys, had a great day at mentone today! My dad finally bought his first horse! and I got a lot of goodies and another tractor too. I got a rebuilt clinton 1200 for my rj, some other parts for my rj35, two schnake recoils, a charger 10 that runs and drives great! and My dad bought a really nice 56 rj35 with the stamped frame! Here are some pics of the haul. Jake

DSCN0331.jpg

DSCN0332.jpg

DSCN0333.jpg

DSCN0334.jpg

DSCN0335.jpg

DSCN0336.jpg

DSCN0337.jpg

DSCN0341.jpg

• Like 2

1maidenfan

Nice haul there Jake !

Really diggin the rj :handgestures-thumbupright: Glad to hear your dad finally got him a horse.

• Like 1

whfan74

Wow what a great time getting to see you guys. Your dad didn't get just any Horse.......he got a BEAUTIFUL HORSE!

Thank you so much for your friendship and your generosity. Really looking forward to seeing you guys in 3 weeks!

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Nice 35 there Pops! :thumbs: :thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsvmVDejbe4

• Like 1

kthack657

Nice looking tractors Jake, Im glad to see your dad is finally getting into the horses...maybe now he had a major reason to come out to the big show!!

• Like 1

racinfool40

Definitly a nice Rj, Jake!!!!! Everytime Jake drove by there was a smile from ear to ear!!!

• Like 1

fireman

That's some haul!!! Holy Cow!

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

Thanks for all the compliments guys! mike, I did find it hard to keep the smile of my face when I took that rj for a cruise :) Never driven one before, and they sure are neat tractors! If anyone has a air cleaner or a choke cable for the charger please send me a pm. Thanks Jake

neil

Congratulations on the RJ Jake , That is a lovely looking little tractor

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

Thanks guys! well I bolted the rebuilt clinton I bought onto the black 401 today and it started right up! Those clintons sure are nice engines! ~Jake

Wheel Crazy

Thanks guys! well I bolted the rebuilt clinton I bought onto the black 401 today and it started right up! Those clintons sure are nice engines! ~Jake

:wwp:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Nice score Jake...glad to see your Dad got into it...and in a big way too. :) Always knew you two were a team.

• Like 1

smoreau

Sweet Jake! you found some hard to find things there! It would be hard not to smile with that load coming home!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

:wwp:

Its not hooked up to the trans or anything, just bolted on there so I could hook it up to some gas and not have it rattle all over the floor. I'll get a pic though. ~Jake

Lars

NIce found Jake.. realy nice RJ.. :)

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Nice haul Jake! You guys are tractor MAGNETS! :thumbs:

~Duke