Sign in to follow this  
wh1257

new horse by the herd bud it runs not !

wh1257

Today I bought a wheel horse c -121 but the only problem is the engine runs not I have the ignition nageken and came to the conclusion that he is not sparking as there is also a new project, because this is still much work when there A new hand lift because it is broken and he should get another for tires I hope the engine still running to get

here are pictures

vincent from belgium

001-7.jpg

002-6.jpg

004-5.jpg

005-6.jpg

007-7.jpg

AMC RULES

Nice, looks like that one has been restored before.

krazy_horse

Nice old tractor,getting them to run is part of the fun.

Jake Kuhn

Nice tractor! Those front tires seem bigger than normal to me? :scratchead: Look pretty cool though! ~Jake

SousaKerry

Wow :eek: That is quite the battery they got wedged into that small space. Always amazes me when I see a car battery wedged into a lawn tractor cause they had one laying around and didn't want to spend $35 for one that will fit.

wh1257

Nice old tractor,getting them to run is part of the fun.

thanks

• Like 1

squonk

Wow :eek: That is quite the battery they got wedged into that small space. Always amazes me when I see a car battery wedged into a lawn tractor cause they had one laying around and didn't want to spend $35 for one that will fit.

I had a GT1100 with a Ford car battery in it. Briggs motor was a pile but if it didn't start the battery would get you from point A to point B! :)

Nice tractor! Those front tires seem bigger than normal to me? :scratchead: Look pretty cool though! ~Jake

I noticed them too. I saw some of the pics from the Dorset show and noticed some of them had bigger tires on the front. Must be an across the pond thing. They look cool! :thumbs:

BOWTIE

HELLO, I LIKE THE AUTOMOBILE BATTERY IN THERE. I WILL CONSIDER DOING THAT INSTEAD OF A SMALL TRACTOR BATTERY. AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE TO CUT ANYTHING UP TO MAKE IT FIT. THE AUTO BATTERY COULD LAST 6-10 YEARS WITH A 500-600 COLD CRANKING AMPS.

BOWTIE IN OHIO

wh1257

I had a GT1100 with a Ford car battery in it. Briggs motor was a pile but if it didn't start the battery would get you from point A to point B! :)

I noticed them too. I saw some of the pics from the Dorset show and noticed some of them had bigger tires on the front. Must be an across the pond thing. They look cool! :thumbs:

thanks