Sign in to follow this  
KC9KAS

Lawn & Garden Tractor Magazine

KC9KAS

Just received my L&GT magazine and was pleasently surprised to read articles about Jake, Scott and his father Dave.

Also others that I remember seeing their screen-names in post on here and other GT forums.

When I read about Scott & Dave going to the "Big WH Show" it just makes me want to try harder to make it there one of these days.

Great magazine, and great people here at Red Square!

Jake Kuhn

Can't wait to get mine in the mail and check it out! Hopefully it will be here tomorrow! Jake

Zeek

Just received my L&GT magazine and was pleasently surprised to read articles about Jake, Scott and his father Dave.

Also others that I remember seeing their screen-names in post on here and other GT forums.

When I read about Scott & Dave going to the "Big WH Show" it just makes me want to try harder to make it there one of these days.

Great magazine, and great people here at Red Square!

Gotta get to a show if you can make it sometime. It's one of the best times I have ever had, especially when you get together with some guys you know and just sit around and talk about TRACTORS :teasing-lurk:

• Like 1

Ken B

I didn't yet get the mag but the last one I got had an awesome write up about Clay, RJ35 Hunter.

squonk

Great Mag! I wish it came when everyone else gets theirs. I all ready know what's in half the articles before I get it.

darg

Hpw about sending the link for the mag. I would like to get one.

thankd

darg

squonk

Finally got mine today.

http://lagtmag.com/

• Like 1

Tankman

Calvary Church, Souderton, PA (Southeastern PA) has a kiddie tractor pull this Saturday (Sept. 7th).

Routes 113 and 309 in Pennsy.

This is a John Deere sponsored event but, something for the tykes to do.

Hayrides, food, music, hats & T-shirts, blacksmith and tractor games (whatever they are).

Adults $2. Under 14 free. Guess the two grandsons "need" this outing with Pop-pop. Do ya think? :woohoo:

Wheel Horse Kid

I thought that article was pretty cool too! I also want to make it out to the the big show someday!

whfan74

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I felt that it was a real honor to be able to submit an article for consideration. Dad and I are both humbled by it.

I hope I was able to capture some of the experience regarding the show. It was well worth the investment to go.

squonk

I've been to the last 3. The first one we arrived at 5:00 A.M. on Friday. 5 hour trip. I bought my 704 that time. We left at like 2:00 P.M. Next year we got there at at 2:00 A.M. Fri. Slept in the truck. We bought lots of parts. left at like 2:00 P.M. again. This last show we got there at 3:30 P.M. on Thursday bought and sold some stuff, met some RS guys and spent the night in Gettysburg and got woken up by a Harley gang at 1:A.M. (I wonder if Wallfish slept through it?) Went back Friday left at 1:00 and missed the picture. Next year I'm putting forth an all out effort to stay for the whole show. Even if I have to go by myself! I went as far as getting a trailer this week that is capable of making the trip. I want to drive the 704 during cruise night. I haven't driven a round hood in the dark with no lights since I was a kid plowing snow! :thumbs: