TJ

What Are You Listening To?

Pullstart

Another one from Walk off the Earth, then I’m done for the night.  Great hilarious production!

• Haha 3

Pullstart

These one takes… are so Crazy!  I don’t even prefer the songs, but they might be my new favorite band!

• Like 2

Handy Don

The rhythmic talent among these musicians is simply amazing! Combining that with such innovative choices of instruments (bells? buzzers? multi-hand guitar and multi-bow cello?), the antics, and the zestful performances makes for outstanding entertainment.

Their Beatles medley is terrific. All the transitions and memorizing the different keys and lyrics--just wow!

Thanks for bringing them to my attention, @Pullstart

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Pullstart
20 minutes ago, Handy Don said:

Their Beatles medley

Oh this one?  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Pullstart

So many different instruments, so many uses for them!  Kick ‘em, strum ‘em, blow ‘em, strike ‘em, sometimes all at once!

@Handy Don I didn’t find them, YouTube found them for me!

Pullstart

Pullstart

Pullstart

A little curve ball… or change up.

I’ve not payed a ton of attention to the song on the radio, but a minute watching the video changes a lot.

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

Pullstart

guten nacht .

• Like 1

ebinmaine

@Pullstart

That song by Five Finger Death Punch is one of the ones that got me interested in them in the first place.

That particular video of course shows a military aspect ... there's a lot of ways those lyrics could be interpreted.

Excellent post.

• Like 1

Horse Newbie

• Heart 1

8ntruck

Just got done watching the Rolling Stones free concert in Rio that they did in 2006.  It is fund raising week on PBS channel, so they have some interesting things. 

• Like 2

Pullstart

Quite the mashup in this one.  I was impressed with Ed Sheeran’s live performance of this song too, back when he did his own live production of it.

• Like 3

Pullstart

Another fun production!

• Like 1

Pullstart

And a how’d they do that!? Video :clap:

• Like 1

tunahead72

• Like 1

WheelHorse_of_course
On 3/1/2022 at 6:47 PM, tunahead72 said:

I certainly would be IF I were in the DC area, but I'm not.  Is there any chance this show could be taken on the road?  I mean, it sure would be fun if it happened to show up at a certain fairground in Arendtsville PA, or a nearby hotel, say around the middle of June.  It's only a couple of hours away.  Just sayin'. :music-guitarred:

Hmm, that just might be possible LOL. Good excuse to go to the show and hang out, sell some manuals. I live in a town house days, so at least for now no horses.

If you have the equipment I can set up a surround stream you can listen to over the internet. You will need a surround capable player (the free VLC player is fine, I think Winamp would work to) and it then needs a connection into a surround system.

• Like 1

tunahead72

Seriously, that would be great.  I don't know anything about the technology involved, or how and where you could make it work at the show, but I'd love to hear more about it -- maybe start another thread on this topic?

--------

To refresh everybody's memory (including my own, I had to look it up), @WheelHorse_of_course is talking about post #1997 in this thread, dated March 1.

tunahead72

This was the first band I ever posted a video from here in this thread, back in 2013 (!).  They just popped into my head again for some reason, just thought I'd post another one tonight:

tunahead72
1 minute ago, WHX?? said:

I know I posted this before but it's Tuna's fault........ put an ear worm in my head in another thread! Thanks alot Tuna!!! 

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/topic/97449-whats-next/?tab=comments#comment-1045175

Happy to oblige!  I'll have to wait until later to listen to these, don't want to bother the ladies of the house with excessive volume.

• Haha 2

tunahead72

Today is the Ides of March.  I didn't remember what that meant exactly until I looked it up just now, but I do remember this song.

Kinda creepy lyrics now that I listen to it again after all these years... :unsure:

WHX??

Always though that was Chicago? :hide: Must be the horns...

• Like 1

tunahead72
On 3/14/2022 at 11:27 AM, WHX?? said:

Wow, just ... wow!  I got to listen to this on my laptop today, and feel like I NEED to connect this video to my stereo sometime soon to hear it in its true glory.

@WHX??  Did you catch the Allman Brothers connection in this one?