Sign in to follow this  
pfrederi

Weather for the show HHH

pfrederi

Watched weather world from Penn State School of meteorology last night. Mid to upper 90s humid and chance of a T-storm late Friday. Hazy Hot and Humid. Bring water and a hat guys...

AMC RULES

Already got the hats. Hoping the :wh: gods are with us and we can make the show.

post-3498-0-32145100-1339872758_thumb.jp

• Like 1

kthack657

Was at the show when it was over 100, I would not miss the show for the world...thank god for AC :D

Sparky

Was at the show when it was over 100, I would not miss the show for the world...thank god for AC :D

Yep. I remember one Saturday afternoon at the show with my trucks outside thermometer showing 97 degrees!! It was an AC ride all the way home that day.

Mike.............

AMC RULES

That weather prediction was spot on...

I hear Thursday was smokin' hot, and Friday I stayed dripping wet in sweat and sticky all day long.

YUCKY POOH!

How Wild Bill stayed out in the direct sunlight for hours on end interviewing everyone on parade is unbelievable..

That man must have some super :wh: powers that the rest of us can only dream about...

Let me tell you...that guy never even broke a sweat...think it's got something to do with them tighty whiteys he's sportin'? LOL.

Might have to get me some for next years show, so I can stay cool as a cucumber too. :ychain:

post-3498-0-30451300-1340492672_thumb.jp

fireman

Good picture Craig. That's KenB's son on the 520!