Sign in to follow this  
danjmah

My Collection

danjmah

Here is my current collection. Note: The 520-H was originally bought for parts but discovered it had quite a bit of life left. After taking off the front end and steering and installing it on the 414-8 I decided to use it as my plow tractor (re-powered with a Magnum 16HP). The 414-8 is my mowing tractor. The 310-8 which was my first tractor (purchased) new will be put in reserve along with the 1963 633...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80248409@N04/sets/72157630028602839/

• Like 1

whfan74

Great looking line up of some real machines!

AMC RULES

Awesome :wh: collection Daniel.

Like the suitcase weights on the 520. :thumbs:

Sparky

Good lookin team. Tell me about that seat cover on the 520. Does it stay put while yer on it or does it slide around on the vinyl? Is it an elastic fit or does it tie up under the tractot seat? Is it on a low-back or hi-back seat in the pic? I have a couple machines with cracked hi-back vinyl seats and that might be just the ticket to extend my tractor seats life if there was a hi-back version.

Mike...........

wheelhorse 1045

great line up and nice touch with the front weight on the 633

rexman72

nice tractors i also like the front suitcase and did you fab the bracket up for them?

massey

That's a powerful looking lineup there Daniel. :handgestures-thumbupright: :handgestures-thumbupright:

312Hydro

Thanks for sharing those pics of your tractors. You have a nice looking collection. Glad you re-purposed the 520 instead of parting it out. :thumbs2:

Jake Kuhn

Very nice herd! :handgestures-thumbup: Jake

1maidenfan

:woohoo: great looking herd. :text-coolphotos:

bowtiebutler956

That is a nice looking herd of :wh:'s you have there! :text-datsphatyo:

Matt :flags-texas:

danjmah

Thanks All for the compliments, appreciate it.

Good lookin team. Tell me about that seat cover on the 520. Does it stay put while yer on it or does it slide around on the vinyl? Is it an elastic fit or does it tie up under the tractot seat? Is it on a low-back or hi-back seat in the pic? I have a couple machines with cracked hi-back vinyl seats and that might be just the ticket to extend my tractor seats life if there was a hi-back version.

Mike...........

@ Sparky - The seat on the 520-H is a WH High back seat and has one long crack, this is the reason for the cover. The seat cover fits perfectly and stays put, and yes there is elastic that wraps under the seat very tightly (no tying). On the back of the cover there is a 'Troybilt' label. I like it very much. I purchased the cover on *Bay. Just do a search for "New Tractor Seat Cover Medium".

nice tractors i also like the front suitcase and did you fab the bracket up for them?

@ rexman72 - Yes thx, I fab'd both of the brackets for the 520 and the 633. For the 520 I used scrap steel and the mount bracket parts from a discarded 'New Holland' snow thrower (which I also parted out). Of course I modified it some. It attaches to the front hitch latch and is also bolted to the frame. The 633 bracket was made from an $8 piece of steel.

rj35hunter

The 633 looks great! It is a nice surviving original tractor. Keep it original! They are a unique model. I am also getting an original 633 sometime this summer. Good luck with all of them!

Clay

• Like 1

Wheel Horse Kid

Great looking collection of tractors! All look to be in excellent condition!

krazy_horse

Nice tractors,They all look ready to show.

HorseWhisperer

Looks like a lot of work gets wrapped up quick!Nice machines!

Lane Ranger

Very nice mix of wheel horse tractors!