Sign in to follow this  
55rj35jr

IS THERE GOING TO BE A EAST COAST EXTRAVIGANZA THIS YEAR?

55rj35jr

I SEE THERE IS GOING TO BE A WEST COAST GARDEN TRACTOR EXTRAVIGANZA IN EVANSVILLE,INDIANA IN JUNE DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A EAST COAST EXTRAVIGANZA THIS YEAR? IF SO WHEN AND WHERE?

• Like 1

tgriffin27

I would like to see a EAST COAST EXTRAVIGANZA too? Who else here from the east coast would like to see one?

tractorchick

sorry guys, we are staying in our hometown and doing the extravaganza in Evansville, IN this year. We've had to cut back on travel for the summer until we can get back on track with our subscription numbers.

Trouty56

I SEE THERE IS GOING TO BE A WEST COAST GARDEN TRACTOR EXTRAVIGANZA IN EVANSVILLE,INDIANA IN JUNE DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A EAST COAST EXTRAVIGANZA THIS YEAR? IF SO WHEN AND WHERE?

What is this 'Extravaganza' about. I'd like to hear more. I've been to Evansville and hung out down by the river but it is far from the west coast.....maybe the coast of the Ohio River.....lol

stevebo

Are you talking about a Meet and Greet? We here in CT usually have at least 1-2 per year. We have not made plans for one as of yet other than meeting at shows. Typically one of the members will host it at they're house. If all goes well for me I "may" have one in late fall but we will see....

AMC RULES

Isn't the Arendtsville show going to be an east coast extravaganza? :scratchead:

http://www.wheelhorsecc.com/

buckrancher

the extravaganza last year it was at Dover,Pa

as far as know their not having one in the east this year it's a LAGT thing

Brian

73-18 automatic

So how about an East Coast meet and greet???????????????

tractorchick

The ground where the East Coast Extravaganza was held is having a show and will have a garden tractor area. It's called Olde Tyme Days.

You can call my buddy Josh Deaven for details, 717-468-3500. He can answer any questions you have about the show.

I will post a thread about the Evansville show.

Thanks everyone! :)

tractorchick

Guess what? I'm coming to the East Coast Extravaganza! Hope some of you will come out! Would love to meet you! LAGT/Ertel Publishing will be there!

jimt1971

I was wondering who else will be going to this show?

Jim

buckrancher

we'll be at dover

rmaynard

I will be there on Saturday.

squonk

NYS Steam Engine Association Pageant of Steam Aug 8,9,10,11th. in Canandaigua NY. Lots of GT's and all kinds of weird things with engines!

http://www.pageantofsteam.org/2012-pageant-of-steam/

fireman

I may be going. We will be camping in the Gettysburg area right around the say time. I'm gonna try to sneak a tractor in the truck along with all the other gear.

jimt1971

UPDATE: At the auction this year there will be a collection of 20-25 Wheel Horses auctioned off.

fireman

Just confirmed that I will be there on Saturday! Gonna bring some extra cash for the auction :banana-rock:

rmaynard

UPDATE: At the auction this year there will be a collection of 20-25 Wheel Horses auctioned off.

What time does the tractor auction start?

fireman

Auction starts at 8:30 am on Saturday.

Zeek

The ground where the East Coast Extravaganza was held is having a show and will have a garden tractor area. It's called Olde Tyme Days.

You can call my buddy Josh Deaven for details, 717-468-3500. He can answer any questions you have about the show.

I will post a thread about the Evansville show.

Thanks everyone! :)

Gotta work Saturday, but I'll be there Sunday!

fireman

Went to the show today (Olde Tyme Days in Dover, PA) and met up with Brian (buckrancher) and his wife Jo, Jim (jimt1971) and his wife Karen (kthack657), and Bob (rmaynard). There were some other members there but I didn't get a chance to talk with them. I'm sure Brian or Bob will chime in and mention who else was there.

It was a great time and I highly recommend this show to those who like the other brands and the really odd and rare tractors :hide:. There were lots of Bantams, Beavers, Bradleys and bunch of others I have never seen before. The auction area was probably as big as the entire show area of the big Wheel Horse Show! I talked to Brian and Bob before I decided to go over there and decided it wasn't worth it. The 20 to 25 Wheel Horse Tractors that were supposed to be from a collection were less than desirable. There really was only one or two worth it so I decided to forgo it (plus I pretty much spent all my auction money on my other purchases on the way down here).

rmaynard

Just got back from the Olde Tyme Days show in Dover, PA, and Jeff is right. The "collection" of Wheel Horse tractors at auction was pretty much rust. Now I know that someone will enjoy fixing them up, but as far as a collection is concerned, that's another story.

Had a great time hanging out with Brian & Jo, Jim & Karen, Zeek & Sue, and many others. I will probably start a new thread later with lots of pictures, but I just got home, I'm tired, and I have to work tomorrow.

By the way Stevasuarus, we drank your Cherry Wine, and I have to say it was excellent.

post-2221-0-89310500-1345340419_thumb.jp

• Like 1