Sign in to follow this  
brybrychrismer

gas tank question

brybrychrismer

While mowing with the C120 i kept smelling gas. On the last pas i looked down to see fuel pouring out. I found the problem to be the rubber gromet has a tear in it. So here is my question where can i get a replacement for the gromet?

Thanks

B.A.

WH854

While mowing with the C120 i kept smelling gas. On the last pas i looked down to see fuel pouring out. I found the problem to be the rubber gromet has a tear in it. So here is my question where can i get a replacement for the gromet?

Thanks

B.A.

Here you go

http://www.rcpw.com/search/?quest=46-6560&search.x=0&search.y=0

Chas

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I just got one from my Toro dealer along with a new pet-cock for a C121. Together they were about $20. :)

Sparky

Doesnt the C-120 have the smaller under hood tank, not the one under the fender? Do they still use the same gromet and shutoff?

Mike..........

TT

Doesnt the C-120 have the smaller under hood tank, not the one under the fender? Do they still use the same gromet and shutoff?

Mike..........

Yes - it's the same bushing & shut-off.

These parts can also be used to repair the older plastic tanks if the outlet is damaged or breaks off.

AMC RULES

Thanks

B.A.

Here you go

http://www.rcpw.com/....x=0&search.y=0

Chas

:thumbs: Thanks for sharing the link Chas.

Kelly

I just stocked up on them, and the shut off valves, I buy from another source the gromets are I think $1.25 each the valve is about $3.50 I make a big order of parts at one time and shipping is cheap that way I think my last order was $97 shipping was $6

brybrychrismer

cool thanks for all the reply's

Rooster

On one of mine the plastic tank is damaged from someone using a screw driver to pry the grommet out..any fix for that?

dwcphoto

On the Toro Master Parts list there's a diagram for the electrical system. It shows to wires running together and only one is marked fuel sender wire. What's the other one? Thanks, d

liketoplayto

yeah u can go lowes and get some stuff like jb weld but for plastic it will seal up your screwdriver mess