Sign in to follow this  
KC9KAS

Raider 10 For Sale

KC9KAS

Earlier this week, I heard an ad on a radio barder box for a Wheel Hores for sale with a phone number.

I called and left a message and the guy called me back.....He has a RAIDER 10 with a TECHY 10 HP that has been bored out to be a 12 HP engine....but it doesn't run. It also comes with a push blade.

I said "how much are you asking for it", and the guys says "nineteen fifty". I thought, not too bad for less than a 20 spot, then I realized he wanted $1950 for it.

He said he "kind of did want to sell, and kind of didn't want to sell". I think he really didn't want to sell.

I didn't say too much, only that that was too rich for my blood, and that I had 7 WH tractors with 5 running and 1 with a 3pt hitch, 4 snow plows, a moldboard plow, a 2 wheel trailer, 4 mower decks, a cultivator and other odds and ends and don't have that much invested in everything I currently have!

bowtiebutler956

$1950 for a Horse that doesn't run? :scared-eek: That guy is out of his mind! :ROTF: He isn't going to have to worry about selling his baby. :ychain:

Matt :flags-texas:

KC9KAS

"That guy is out of his mind"

My thoughts exactlly!

546cowboy

Seems to be an wide spread affliction. Just look at some of the starting prices or Buy Now prices on flebay. I see a lot of them on there that don't run or have some other problem with no decks and been sitting outside forever that way.

fourwheels0

what's the number?. i'll call him and tell him to put the crack pipe down and walk away lol

can whlvr

well hell have that machine for a long time,and 19.50 is too much with a teccy in it anyway :ychain:

• Like 1

hm12460

I suppose my 312 oughta be worth $2500 then.

bo dawg

Well heck then some of you guy's on here that has quite a few are millionaires. :ROTF:

COMMANDO6

well hell have that machine for a long time,and 19.50 is too much with a teccy in it anyway :ychain:

Hey! I like the 6 HP in mine.

SAM58

Crazy High...

rmaynard

I'd give him a couple more days, then call him back and ask if he sold it yet. If not, make him an offer of what it is really worth, give him your number and wait for the callback.

HorseWhisperer

Wait a year.Maybe by then he'll take what its really worth.A free ride to a new home to throw it in the teccy hyena pit!