Sign in to follow this  
rmaynard

Commando 8 Progress...seriously?

AMC RULES

Seat looks good on there Bob.

Riley088

Unbeleivable. Very nice job.

dclarke

I had serious doubts that this one would get finished in time for the show. If you remember, this is what I had on April 20 when I started this thread.

post-2221-0-15960800-1339978343_thumb.jp

I think I'm going to make it...seriously.

This pic would look good on a calander. Very nice Bob!

Kelly

Bob you did it, and it looks great, but I know you always do nice work, I agree on the cheap shop line paint, but as the old saying goes, "you get what you pay for"

stevebo

Looking good Bob... I figured there would be no way you would not have it done for the show..

Martin

bob, tractor looks real nice and once again you made it. (i just knew you would)

i was wondering what you were going to do about a seat from another thread you started.... the michigan seat looks good on there. is this just temporary? did you manage to come up with an original?

Ken B

I never had any doubts about you finishing it up in time Bob. As always, you did a top flight job on the Commando. I look forward to seeing it and you out there having fun on Cruise night.

rmaynard

... the michigan seat looks good on there. is this just temporary? did you manage to come up with an original?

The Michigan Seat is off of my B-100 worker. It does look good, but it is only temporary. I have a seat pan that I got from Rooster that needs to be sand blasted and painted. It has no cushions. I have a bottom cushion from the original seat, but no top cushion. Sparky is bringing a ragged out old seat to the show that I am getting a top cushion from. I am going to take all of those parts and make a complete seat after the show.

That is unless I find a complete seat at the show.

COMMANDO6

Thats absolutely gorgeous! Great job.

KATO

SWEEEEEET !!!! :eek:

Jake Kuhn

Wow Bob! That thing is gorgeous,it will stand out at the show for sure! :handgestures-thumbup: Jake

Rooster

You hafta use my seat Bob...so that when people say "Wow, that's a nice tractor!" I can say..."Thats my seat!"

lol!

:ychain:

• Like 1

Anglo Traction

Absolutely SUPERB work Bob! as always. Tractor look's A1 Top Drawer. We (over here) can only see it in picture form, but I reckon it's even better 'In the Tin'. Time to enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Have a great time at the Show (and all the other Showgoers). I'd love to be able to come over for it one year.

Regards

Fun Engineer

Lookin good Bob. See you at the show.

312Hydro

Sure does look nice! Probably nicer than buying off the showroom floor. :text-coolphotos:

rmaynard

Thanks for all the comments. I really did have my doubts considering what I had to do, and the time left that I had to do it. The other factor was that I when I did my previous B-100 rebuilds, I always had another B-100 to refer to if I had a question on where something went or how it was installed. This time I was working from memory, pictures, parts manuals and just plain guessing.

Well, now that it is done, I am going to tweak a couple of things, then it's off to the show. Hope to see many of you there.