Sign in to follow this  
Lars

Speed plowing whit tractor's

Lars

bowtiebutler956

Plow Racing? WOOOW. Those guys are crazy! Looks like fun, although I'm not sure how straight those rows are. :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

DoctorHfuhruhurr

they look like train engines with all that smoke

can whlvr

seems silly to me,not to be a downer but youd have to get a big winners checque to pay for the damage that tractor would have with doing that very much,youd tear the 3 point apart,the front end,tranny from bouncind when under load,engine being pushed to max,o well its not my tractor,i operated a ford just like that one,mine was a 75 hp from about 1980,it was a nice tractor and could pull like an elephant when it was new,but we destroyed the engine one day when the air filter housing was loose and we were plowing in the dryest conditions,she started loosing power,wonder why she sucked in pounds and pounds of dust :banghead: :banghead:

squonk

Not a lot different than a tractor pull. Combine it with dirt track racing. :) Git er Done!! :thumbs:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

My Grandpa used to refer to nonsense like that as having _ _it for brains. :dunno:

• Like 1

SousaKerry

WOW I spent many hours as a kid plowing with an IH 706 gas, That thing could pull the ******* out of an elephant but not anywhere close to that speed.... It was a 70hp tractor and we used to pull a no-till drill that was rated for 125hp tractor no problem. I thought that was pushing it but what they are doing is insane, we used to pull 3 point hitches appart every couple of years especially on the smaller Fords and that was under normal duty let alone what they are doing. I'm guessing there aint many stock parts left on those rigs, just like pullers.

It is nice to see a Ford whip the dog snot out of a JD though, man I hate green

darren

lol, that looked hilarious. :D

stevasaurus

Crazy...do not know that I would want to eat anything produced in that field (pollution) looks like they could make their own rain. Go Ford :) :) :) :)

bowtiebutler956

I think it looks like alot of fun. I mean racing is racing no matter what kind of racing it is. It's in our nature to make a competition out of everything. Why not plowing the field? I always thought plowing was pretty boring until I saw this video. :woohoo:

Matt :flags-texas:

• Like 1

squonk

Crazy...do not know that I would want to eat anything produced in that field (pollution) looks like they could make their own rain. Go Ford :) :) :) :)

I'm surprised that many Fords were in one place at the same time and kept running!! :) :) :ychain: :ychain:

AMC RULES

Notice they were dropping like flies though. :)

Most probably asphyxiated from all the pollutants in the air. :popcorn:

hm12460

Takes a "special" kinda person to do something like this for sure. John Deere is #1 for a reason.

KC9KAS

Takes a "special" kinda person to do something like this for sure. John Deere is #1 for a reason.

I thought the FORD won.

6wheeler

Looks like me and the 520 :greetings-clappingyellow: .No wonder the dang plow won't go in the ground :scratchead::teasing-neener::auto-dirtbike: . They are gonna need a couple of these :tools-wrench::tools-hammerdrill::handgestures-fingerscrossed::tools-hammer: . Before DAD gets home :laughing-rolling: . Pat

Rooster

Plow racing has been around a long time...was once done with teams of mules!

Racing or competing of any kind is not silly or nonsense or wasteful or stupid or ....you get the point.

Wether it is a county fair Bake off or the Olympics, competition brings people together for a common goal.