Sign in to follow this  
Wheel Crazy

Lowered B-115

Wheel Crazy

Ever since I got this tractor I wanted to customize it!! My plans are to lower it and give it a custom look! I am still researching how I am going to lower the tractor and still make it funtional!! Here are some pictures of the tractor!! It's going to be a slow going build. If you have any ideas on how to lower it please leave a comment!!

IMG_3994.jpg

bowtiebutler956

I don't have any ideas on lowering it, but that thing has a beautiful body! Even the fiberglass fenders look great! Sweet! :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

AMC RULES

IMHO, the present condition is way too nice to mess around with it. :icecream:

krazy_horse

I agree with Craig,That is a nice looking tractor. I bought a forlorned and rusty 1055 that I am building my custom out of. It was only 40 Bucks less engine but other wise complete. I was inspired with Kellys tractor and a few others on R.S.

Wheel Crazy

I got the tractor for $50 and it has some engine problems and rear end problems. So, I figured I would get a different motor and trans-axle and make it cool while I am fixing it!!

I don't have any ideas on lowering it, but that thing has a beautiful body! Even the fiberglass fenders look great! Sweet! :thumbs:

Thanks!! There is a little crack in the fender on the otherside, but still in pretty nice condition!!

Rooster

How low do you want to go?

How wild do you want to get with your build?

How does 4" frame height and 50 MPH sound? lol!

bowtiebutler956

How low do you want to go?

How wild do you want to get with your build?

How does 4" frame height and 50 MPH sound? lol!

Rooster, lets try not to get any members killed here! :ROTF:

• Like 1

Rooster

LOL...Ohh yeah, Crazy, I need a signed waiver of liability from your parents before I give you any more advice.... :angry-nono:

• Like 3

bowtiebutler956

LOL...Ohh yeah, Crazy, I need a signed waiver of liability from your parents before I give you any more advice.... :angry-nono:

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Terry M

How about some of those smaller, wider wheels and tires? I met a guy from texas that had a bigger Ford tractor set up that way from the factory. It was called an LGC (low center of gravity)and was helpful on steep hills and inclines. The only thing that confused me is I thought texas was all flat.(?)

bowtiebutler956

How about some of those smaller, wider wheels and tires? I met a guy from texas that had a bigger Ford tractor set up that way from the factory. It was called an LGC (low center of gravity)and was helpful on steep hills and inclines. The only thing that confused me is I thought texas was all flat.(?)

Hey Terry, We got a few hills here and there. :ROTF:

546cowboy

The beautiful Texas Hill Country! I could show you some dandy hills around Austin.