Sign in to follow this  
Docwheelhorse

C121 Earned a BIG bucket of oats today!!

Docwheelhorse

Happy Easter Everyone!!

Sorry no pics..... stupid phone battery was blinking low and wouldn't let me snap even one.....

I showed up to field maintenance day today for my kids soccer..... well I was the ONLY tractor of any type or caliber (riding lawn mower, lawn tractor, garden tractor) to show up with my 10 cu ft trailer and my implements of destruction.

Day started off by me moving 3 full pallets of pelletized lime and 3 full pallets of fertilizer to 4 different fields on a 1/4 mile stretch.... then they asked me to move ten yards of topsoil to all the bad spots on the 4 different fields--- I ended up shoveling most of it into the trailer....

finished that and they hooked up a 30" wide 300 lb lawn roller and I rolled every square inch of all 4 fields....

re-hooked up the trailer and hauled the trash and moved the goals around and put all the other tools away.

It never ceases to amaze me how everybody oooohhhhhsss and ahhhhhhssss when they see a Wheel Horse in action!!!

I had a ball running the old C121 and it definietly proved that my charging system repairs worked.

Tony

• Like 3

AMC RULES

Sounds like there was more than one "hero of the day" today Tony. :bow-blue:

Jake Kuhn

Sounds like a good day,I bet everyone wished they owned it! Jake

bowtiebutler956

Now that's what I call a work Horse! :woohoo: When the Wheel Horse is present, no other help is needed. Accept it's operator! :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

speedyleedy

Makes you feel good to own a horse a wheel horse of course! :laughing-rofl:

squonk

I guess no JD's showed up in fear of getting dirty! I hope the other people who did show up actually helped some.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

"I hope the other people who did show up actually helped some."

:dunno: From my experience, most people think machines do all the work.

:scratchead: Did you hit your head...nobody gets dirty anymore. :ychain:

These days, watching machines, and their operators at work...is a spectator sport. :popcorn:

Docwheelhorse

Hey AMCRULES.......

did you see the AMC Pacer on EBAY with a 327 Chevy and a Muncie 4 speed all from a Vette jammed into it? At least it will run now! :ychain:

Check it out -----> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-1976-AMC-PACER-327-V8-4-BARREL-WITH-4-SPEED-HURST-GREAT-LOOKING-HOT-ROD-/330713967762?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4d0016ac92

Tony

I'm glad no other tractors showed up... My Wheel Horse would've been too busy peeing on everything marking its territory like my dog! :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

smoreau

:ROTF: Deere's don't like the smell of horse pee!! Plus they don't get shot at in Oct and Nov. :P

AMC RULES

Hey AMCRULES.......

did you see the AMC Pacer on EBAY with a 327 Chevy and a Muncie 4 speed all from a Vette jammed into it? At least it will run now! :ychain:

Check it out -----> http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item4d0016ac92

:happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: Umm...no, that's not quite my cup of AMC Tony. :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

You know you want the Egg Craig! :teasing-poke: I know, I know, OFF TOPIC. I'll repent as soon as I'm done. :ychain:

Matt :flags-texas:

Docwheelhorse

Suprisingly enough that "egg crate" kinda peeked my interest in a :auto-layrubber: sort of way..... I think it would be funny to go pick fights with Mustangs and Camaros----until the stock rearend exploded out the back upon the application of a 5000+ rpm clutch dump... :angry-banghead:

Tony

AMC RULES

:text-offtopic:

Well, if it was an original V8 car, the motor was set further back in the chassis...all but making them a mid engine vehicle. Their low center of gravity, and wide wheel base make them a great platform to fab a giant killer out of. Just not the most attractive thing to look at while doing it...supposedly, straight out of the box...they're said to handle like a slot car.

Might be fun to go look at Tony, if you dare to be different? :thumbs:

I thought you had a Slowva though? :teasing-poke:

Sparky

I thought you had a Slowva though? :teasing-poke:

Hehehehe!

Mike.........

ps...I'm gonna catch heck for this

Docwheelhorse

Siggghhhhhh... I have to be very lenient and let Sparky smack me around for a few weeks. He did wire my garage.... :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Heres a custom pic of Mike in his IROC so that everybody can see how Mikey rolls ----> :auto-iroc: I dunno how he came up with the paint scheme... but like I said I have to be kind.... :laughing-lettersrofl:

Tony

AMCRULES---I'll let you slide too.... but I will be hunting AMC's in my travels with the SS hoping to bump into you on the two lane blacktop! B)

AMC RULES

Well, I guess I'll hafta keep my eyes open for an SS bumping and sliding down the road then. :popcorn:

:scared-eek: Look Honey, there goes Tony. :happy-partydance: