Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Show off your HATS!

nylyon

The hats have all been sold. This turned out to be a lot of fun, and I am grateful to my fantastic kids for helping get the boxes out the door. We sold 39 hats in total! What happened to the 40th hat? I bought that for my daughter Brittany as a thank you for addressing all those boxes and pressuring me to go to the post office to mail the hats so everyone would get them on time.

I'll replenish the store, but not for a little while, gotta give the shipping crew a break so they can get back to hitting the books. I want to continue with products in the store and am thinking about getting some jackets, like the cool Hoodie that Mike has or maybe some shirts. All quality items like the :wh: we have.

For those who are curious, that coffee mug is actually a mug with a decal on it. Terry's decals stand up to the dishwasher!

squonk

Did I get the last one??? :wh: :wh: -

nylyon

You have #39, Brittany has #40

AMC RULES

For those who are curious, that coffee mug is actually a mug with a decal on it. Terry's decals stand up to the dishwasher!

Here's a couple of mine, with Terry's, and Glen's decals on 'em. :thumbs:

These decals have been in place since I joined in 2010, always hand washed, still holding up well. :woohoo:

Might be an easy idea for a future store item, further keeping the TEAM LYON shipping crew in business. :banana-rock:

post-3498-0-39754600-1333887575_thumb.jp

post-3498-0-66307600-1333888306_thumb.jp

post-3498-0-15478800-1333888341_thumb.jp

squonk

Frieda & Pearl showing off the new hat! :)

DSCF1159.jpg

SousaKerry

Got my hats and they look great but my packing slip had no signatures :-( guess mine slipped through the cracks...

I'd post pics but for some reason firefox is giving me fits about that right now, can't even get my android phone to do it hhmmmmm????

1maidenfan

Received my hat the other day but my computor has been giving me fits. :angry-banghead::angry-cussingblack: Well I think I have things working now so I will post the pic of my hat.

post-4490-0-72624200-1334370265_thumb.jp

These hats are great looking. :bow-yellow: Almost makes me want to wear it. :confusion-shrug: Naaa...looks good where it's at.

AMC RULES

:happy-hippy: Man, those red eyes are freaking me out. :happy-jumpeveryone:

1maidenfan

Thats my King Tut head I made in boot camp, ya we actually had to do crafts in boot camp. :confusion-shrug:

Thought it was kinda odd but what the...why not. That thing is over 20 yrs old.

Steve B.

WOOT! :woohoo: Got my new lids today! A special thanks to Karl and his crack shipping team. Not sure about posting my ugly mug here, but youse asked for it!! :angry-nono:

post-4894-0-22187100-1334610791_thumb.jp

The black one will be reserved for my "stepping out" hat. You know, the one you wear to church and Walmart. The red one just became my "working 'round the yard" hat.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:ROTF: Church and Walmart. :ROTF:

nylyon

Keep them pictures coming, you guys are styling!

AMC RULES

Yeah, thanks to you and the kids. :thumbs:

whfan74

I will try and post a picture of my hat in the near future. It is actually on display in the Horse Barn right now.

I want to thank the Lyon shipping crew for a job well done!

On a side note I want to say a big thank you to Brittany! She included a little note in mine saying she wishes she had a pink tractor (Hint, Hint Dad) and she also threw in one of Glen's key chains and told me it was for the pink tractor. I will be sure to get a picture of that as well when I get over to the barn.

Glad your crew had fun with this Karl! The personal note meant more to me than the actual hat. :)

SousaKerry

Dang It the old lady wears my black hat constantly, I don't want to tell her I wanted the black one.... oh well red for me

wingrider

Are there going to be more for sale soon.

Wingrider