Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Show off your HATS!

nylyon

Some of you should be receiving your hats in the mail, so let's see'em.

2012-04-02_13-40-23_104.jpg

2012-04-02_13-40-12_712.jpg

FYI: These 3 hats were samples which didn't cut it.

• Like 1

jay in nc

karl i got mine today , thanks, it looks great , but i'm not allowed to wear it until april 28, thanks again

Sparky

Heres my ugly mug in my new head-gear. I love the hat!!

It matches the black hoodie I bought a few years ago at the show.

post-2-0-21861700-1333488571_thumb.jpg

Mike.............

nylyon

That's a great look for you Mike, looking good!

squonk

OMG!! A HOODIE!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! :ychain:

VinsRJ

Heres my ugly mug in my new head-gear. I love the hat!!

It matches the black hoodie I bought a few years ago at the show.

post-2-0-21861700-1333488571_thumb.jpg

Mike.............

You could have given a little smile.....

Docwheelhorse

Hold on.... loading up the Colt .... Hello 911? Yah theres a guy driving some type of tractor across my yard and he has a hoodie on!!! What??? Open Fire and call back when hes down??? GOT IT!!!! Be right back!

LOL

Tony

• Like 1

WH854

Got my hat today :thumbs:

post-489-0-88375000-1333561310.jpg

I am Camara Shy :ROTF:

Chas

• Like 1

AMC RULES

It's all good...all he said was "show off your hat." :ROTF:

neil

Just curious , I havent recieved mine yet but is the website address written on the hat anywhere ?

nylyon

The website address www.wheelhorseforum.com is not on the hat, just the Wheel Horse logo and RedSquare

nylyon

Some of you may be receiving your hats and on the packing list there's initials and scribbles, let me explain...

To make the shipping easier for me, I decided to turn it into a game and my kids are the supervisors of individual departments. The shipping line begins with Brittany who takes the packing list and addresses the box, then initials that she has completed the process. From there the unfolded box gets taped and passed to Sean who packs the hat, with his initials. Megan then performs the quality assurance and the box gets sealed.

They are on spring break this week and are really having fun with getting everyone's hats out the door. They are getting such a kick about the shipping to Australia and the U.K. as well as all over the U.S. They keep asking if you have received your hats, so if you have post a reply, they keep asking! I think that it's a good exercise for them and they look forward to packing and shipping.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Didn't you say something about the red ones changed Karl?

Different for the pictured red test model hat in the store's pict?

Any way we can see another pict of one of them, as they ultimately turned out...thanks.

nylyon

I should have done that, here's the picture:

2012-04-06_09-38-03_538.jpg

AMC RULES

OK, so I just pulled the trigger for one of each, for me and the Mrs to fight over the color once they arrive. :)

I've got a special request for your shipping department too, can we get our supporter decal included in the same package with the hats? :thanks:

nylyon

I spoke with the packing supervisor and he has approved the decal being sent along with the hats. Unfortunately the VP of addressing is getting a hair cut, but the hats and decal will be in the mail by this afternoon!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

LOL, I guess we'll test thier mettle with this order, huh? :)

Shout out to everyone...I see there only three of each color left...better hurry up. :teasing-poke:

nylyon

Come on now, don't be shy.... let's see your new RedSquare hat! I know that a lot of you have already received them!

Sparky

I guess I'm the only brave one on the site (or maybe I'm the best lookin member :eusa-whistle: , yep, that must be it).

Mike...........

1maidenfan

I guess I'm the only brave one on the site (or maybe I'm the best lookin member :eusa-whistle: , yep, that must be it).

Mike...........

Yep that's it :ROTF:

Jacket looks great too! :woohoo:

nylyon

There are 3 Red hats left. It may be a little while before I order any more. If you attend any shows chances are that there are other members at the show as well. Why not wear your RedSquare hat and find one another, and they're stylish and made in the U.S.A. now how many hats do you have that say that?

Don't forget to post your picture of your hat. If you're too shy, why not put your RedSquare hat on your Wheel Horse and share with us? Also any comments (positive or negative) will help when / if we order more of the same or other branded products.

2012-04-07_08-16-26_221.jpg

AMC RULES

:text-goodpost: Humm...I wonder, is that a sneak peek of whats coming to the store next Karl? :scratchead:

Hint...the mug.

smoreau

I got mine last night and it looks GREAT! Made in the great USA and looks and feels very nice! I don't ware hats that often, but when I do ware a hat I will be waring this one! Very nice job Karl!! You did a great job with this hat thing and I will promote it 100%. No one here to take a pic of my ugly mug with a great hat on at this time.

AMC RULES

:woohoo: Kudos to the TEAM LYON shipping dept, who proved their mettle by rising to the challange.

Two hats, one of each color, and supporter decal. all shipped to my door within 24hrs from the time the order was placed yesterday! :text-woo: I'm including picts of the embroidery detail, the flying flag tag(so cool), our obligatory mug shots, and a beauty shot of both hats proudly perched on one of the round hoods. :thanks:

Thanks to the initials...for exceeding all expectations, and making it happen without a hitch...you guys rule! :bow-blue:

post-3498-0-86633900-1333836441_thumb.jp

post-3498-0-59560100-1333836470_thumb.jp

post-3498-0-51258600-1333836503_thumb.jp

post-3498-0-64813500-1333836536_thumb.jp

post-3498-0-88057900-1333836562_thumb.jp

nylyon

Thank you Craig, the kids REALLY liked hearing that (and seeing their initials)

• Like 1