AMC RULES

What's In Your Mirror?

stevebo

That was the nice thing about my enclosed trailer. I was able to house 4 roundies in there no problem and they staying dry and never had to worry about any mice ever getting in!

Sparky

Not as exciting as a Wheel Horse but picked up a nice big Ariens blower this morning. Its a Deluxe 30" with two winters under its belt......$1400 when it was new...scored it for $700, I think I did good.

I already have a small Ariens Compact 24" but decided it was time for something bigger with more grunt!

Mike.........

Ariens 30 Deluxe.jpg

JimD

Only two years old, ya got it for half price and ya only think ya did good? I'd say ya did great! Can't wait to see some unloaded pics. :)

• Like 1

stevebo

Right time to buy that bad boy!

• Like 1

Sparky
4 hours ago, JimD said:

Only two years old, ya got it for half price and ya only think ya did good? I'd say ya did great! Can't wait to see some unloaded pics. :)

The folks I bought it from are moving from Massachusetts to California this summer and that's why it was up for sale and they couldn't wait for next winter when snowblowers command good money. Like all good negotiators do, I offered $600....but the price was firm at $700 and I was happy to pay it.

Now I just hope I never need it!!

Mike.......

• Like 2

JimD

They gave you a very good deal to say the least, but you always should try a little negotiating to get the best price you can. :)

• Like 1

ACman

Side view mirror shot of 753,656,702 and RJ frames . Good haul today and had fun trip .image.jpeg

• Like 8

Hodge71

IMG_1517.JPGIMG_1519.JPGIMG_1521.JPG

Not red but its going to allow me to get more red.....Finally got myself a horse hauler. 6.5 'x 12'. 3" x 4" rectangle tube frame, removable 1 1/2" square tube sides, LED lights. Leftover 2015...$625 off. Looks like I may be bringing some red to The Big Show this year. All I have to do is get the 18 auto driving and I need some help getting Jeb's all original 401 running reliably again. Me and small engines....:no:  

• Like 4

AMC RULES

Congrats Jeff on the new :wh: hauler...

post up some picts...start a new thread on Jebs 401...

we'll help you guys to get it going.   :greetings-clappingyellow:

stevebo

Jeff-

That looks like the same trailer as my PJ Trailer I just bought. 

muz123

Congrats on the new trailer! :handgestures-thumbupright: I got to get me one like that one day. 

SylvanLakeWH

Not "in" my mirror but close enough...The C-105 off to help with spring clean up duty at church couple weeks ago...

Disconnected the trailer from the car when I got there, hooked it to the WH and hauled all kinds of leaf bags and other stuff for the volunteers...Big help!

:wh:

IMG_0654.JPG

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:rolleyes:  :text-coolphotos:  :thanks:

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Went to Old Red Rider's house today to pick up the C-121 I bought from his friend Mike at the Big Show. I was able to visit with Paul and Mike for a couple of hours before having to drive South for 205 miles back to my house. Here is a pic of what was in my rear view mirror, also a pic of the homemade Bologna and Cheese sammich I had for lunch. There was no Rhubarb pie to be found for dessert so I had to settle for Apple pie.

IMG_20160709_153502685.jpg

IMG_20160709_192211480.jpg

IMG_20160709_154954019_HDR.jpg

• Like 6

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

good score, good visit, good food. what more could a fella want.

Glenn

• Like 2

squonk
7 hours ago, Wheel-N-It said:

Went to Old Red Rider's house today to pick up the C-121 I bought from his friend Mike at the Big Show. I was able to visit with Paul and Mike for a couple of hours before having to drive South for 205 miles back to my house. Here is a pic of what was in my rear view mirror, also a pic of the homemade Bologna and Cheese sammich I had for lunch. There was no Rhubarb pie to be found for dessert so I had to settle for Apple pie.

IMG_20160709_153502685.jpg

IMG_20160709_192211480.jpg

IMG_20160709_154954019_HDR.jpg

Nothing like those self powered  enclosed trailers! :)

• Like 4

bmsgaffer

It's been a while since ive been able to post in here... Leaving empty...

2016-06-11 16.36.22_hghlt.jpg

I'll be haulin' back about 1400lbs of RED after work today... 

Updates to follow. 

Edited by bmsgaffer
bad grammar
  • Like 3

WHX??

Nothing like an all Alum. trailer ..be interesting to see what it looks like loaded!

• Like 2

bmsgaffer
1 hour ago, WHX7 said:

Nothing like an all Alum. trailer ..be interesting to see what it looks like loaded!

Yea I bought that after I had to sell my truck and sold off my bigger steel trailer. Its great for making up for trips that I used to use the pickup for, and it only weights a touch over 300 lbs. so I can make the most of my car's 2700lb towing capacity. :handgestures-thumbupright: 

• Like 1

bmsgaffer

Token Mirror shot:

2016-07-14 17.37.3_copy7.jpg

Rig:

2016-07-14_17.36.16.jpg

I was incredibly impressed with how the Outback pulled that load. It had plenty of torque, you knew it was there, but it pulled it happily. Trailer pulled like a dream. Temps never even rose above normal, and still managed 25mpg on the return trip (about 50 miles)!! I did get a fair amount of strange looks. 

Edited by bmsgaffer
  • Like 9

muz123

Sorry for the bad quality. It's a 520! image.jpeg

• Like 6

Sparky

How many 520's ya got Dave....seems your always getting another one :handgestures-thumbupright: .

Mike.....

• Like 1

T-Mo

This was a few weeks ago.

photo (4).JPG

• Like 5

stratostar250

Well....I did a thing.  :hide: I just couldn't say no for the price though.  Probably the most random assortment of things I've ever gotten at one time, as well.  :confusion-shrug:

20160724_125303.jpg

20160724_125243.jpg

20160724_135056.jpg

all in all, I'd say I got some interesting projects ahead.  I can't believe that someone told the person I got it from that the 60" fit on the c-111.  :confusion-confused:

• Like 5

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Good thing the trailer wasn't bigger.  :)  

Glenn

• Like 2