Sign in to follow this  
Tap53

NOW I GOT THE "Quadruple D's"

Tap53

Picked her up Friday, Now I'm done spending money, 1 each for my sons, 1 for my grandson, 1 for me..

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Geeze, and I though having double D's was good. :ychain: Congratulations on your score. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Tap53

Geeze, and I though having double D's was good. :ychain: Congratulations on your score. :thumbs:

Double "D" in each hand :)

• Like 4

shootinok

"Now I'm done spending money"

Good luck with that.... :lol:

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

[quote n

ame='amcrules00' timestamp='1332593959' post='282463']

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

I really starting to feel like less of a man here, since I only have one B to play with. :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

I really starting to feel like less of a man here, since I only have one B to play with. :ROTF:

Matt, the double C's are parked in the garage. My pair of B's wont let me keep the double C's in the house. :naughty:

• Like 3

bowtiebutler956

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Kelly

I like my Super c's I have a nice pair out back, and another set in the house B)

• Like 3

Wheel-N-It

I wonder if I can get a set of " Super C" adapters for my pair of "B's" ??? :eusa-think:

• Like 2

ben06351

Hey I thought this was a tractor forum. :eusa-whistle: :ychain:

Hammerhead

Dang, I only got some A's over here! Needn some D's, sounds like a good nickname or handle! KJ

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

Nice haul. Yeah that may have to be your new nickname :ychain: ~Jake

• Like 1

c161rat

I like my double C's......They are both very perky.....even though they are 2 different colors.....one black and one red......and 2 different sizes........LOL

• Like 1

COMMANDO1

Hey meet your long lost son....commando1

sscotsman

I prefer B's myself..much nicer to work with, and IMO much nicer looking.

D's are a bit "too much of a good thing"..I have never been a believer in the "bigger is better" theory.

If weight and gravity have too much influence, then you have gone too far..

B's are the best! :lol:

Scot

• Like 1

AMC RULES

I like my double C's......They are both very perky.....even though they are 2 different colors.....one black and one red......and 2 different sizes........LOL

Aren't they...usually anyway? :ychain:

:wwp:

• Like 3

bowtiebutler956

This thread has really flow south!!! :ychain::ROTF::ychain::ROTF:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Umm...did I miss something, we are still talkin' about tractors, aren't we? :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah:

• Like 1

JamesBe1

Fantastic. I'm only at double D's. I wonder how far my double C's will to towards make up the difference?

• Like 1

wheeledhorseman

Trying hard to be serious for a moment (and struggling) - Nice score there Tim love to see some more pics of the whole family of D's

Picked her up Friday, Now I'm done spending money, 1 each for my sons, 1 for my grandson, 1 for me..

Seriously doubt that - like a new year's resolution, how long will you stick to it?

For my part I can only claim a double 'C' at the moment though I'm working on a 'D'

Given the 'double entendre' that's taken off in the thread I'm surprised that nobody's owned up to having a vertical shaft tucked away somewhere.

Andy

• Like 2

JamesBe1

Hahahahahaha!

JimD

All I have on hand is a pair of B's, one C, one one that likes to go "Commando". :popcorn:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

You all know there are only 2 kinds...good and better...works with other things besides horses also. :) :) :) :)

Rooster

Go commando! ROFLMAO!!

well I have A set of B's, one of them hangs a Vertical shaft....The other one sticks out the side and has a Hydro rear end....

• Like 1